Weak Aura icon with cooldown/duration sweep

How do I get Weak Auras to show a cooldown sweep on things that have no set duration, eg. Smoke Bomb, Power Word: Barrier, etc. I'm fairly certain it can be done based on what I've seen in raid videos but I can't think of any off the top of my head that have it.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

here's the framework. make sure to change both Trigger and Duration functions when adding a new spell.
    Code:
    dWZ4eaGliLEnKIdtOzku4KQIzROhsb3uirNhQQBtrNMKDsQYEb2nO9Jgfe9xizCcjDzrdvOOblnCQ4GqfNcchJszzcLAHKsYsvLAXeOLlyrcP8uIEmv65kmrkzQe0KHY0v5IcvUkLQNrkPUUQ6BQs(mKQnleBNuXhjLywuOPjuY3jv12GQ8kHunAOsFLuQljKWTiGRju19ifRuPHrQ0VPQb2acbstGediXacbsm1WzkIV8eDrZaizJciqo9IyaHazWptGqG08ppfqi4ah4aYqIUYdfIVtcKkxpeivya5BrfgRbRbRcILxgmvqXlzX(bXt5Ha5fuOJEgacbYdFNeiD)JZBcKPoj8asd4kESrzogIONaP7FCEtRFq8uEiqg5dDpLhIebxwww2P3vCYoCY58XsJ24G6TOcZG1q6KZ5Jfxwwwwve2HtoNpwA08cV4F9I9WnHciWW0JMKvqVPGCzzzzzzzzd59dq24nYQL8eQmtKiIE8CzzzzZ5ivryho5C(yPrdEXgpBrL9WnHciGJx)mWQVpGXkOyiOYaxwwwwwww2qE)aK1MUgz1sEcvMjser3MUCzzzztig3eIXLlxUC5YLlxUC5YLlxUC5YLlxUC5YLlxUC5YLlxUC5YLlq6(hN3uprZeiJ8HUNYdrIGllllBiVFaYI0ouD6jAMi1ghuVfvygSg2HQdbcUjeJlxUC5YfiD)JZBcKr(q3t5Hirz8dvNrugrzeLXHtoNpwi4YYYYQIWoCY58XsJMx4f)RxS(a7WjNZhlnAWl24zlQShUjuabgME0KSc6nf0iRJx)mWQVpGXkOyiOYaxwwwwwwwwvew7q19aFlQWq(HQdbRpWAhQUhymfdh(i)q1HG1hyTdv3ZWouDi)q1zmAotr8Zq0qWE4MqUSSSSSSSSSSSSAJdQ3IkmdwdPtoNpwAgo5C(yXLLLLLLLLLLLLvBCq9wuHzWAyhQonFO64YYYYYYYYYYYYgY7hGSx4NCzzzzzzzztigxwww2eIXnHyaP7FCEZhxpeiJ8HUNYdrIGllllBiVFaYICKZ09qQ1g1sEsNCoFGr8i1ghuVfvygSgsNCoFSqGab3eIbKFyQtcpGu8FEGm1jH3aiTR3JquYygxmIHbCKcrjTBWqCXzfNfq6(hN3e1HVtcKPoj8as3)48MOWvHLaP7FCEtWbKWVPWGcD0ZWaONnG017NyE9HaTcCa5aiTH2yH2xO1MUaPoa9SflD1fCaa

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    One of the problems is that you need multiple auras with each aura having only one spellID, assume both smoke bomb and power word: barrier are used then it's always going to refresh it with the latter one. You also get the problem when multiple people use the same ability, it's just going to get refreshed.

edit: nevermind the duration part, that doesn't seem to work and for some reason we can't find out the spell duration?
    Last edited by suprep; 2013-08-31 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by suprep View Post
    One of the problems is that you need multiple auras with each aura having only one spellID, assume both smoke bomb and power word: barrier are used then it's always going to refresh it with the latter one.
    given an icon that displays both, it's pretty easy to just copy it and edit out the abilities you don't want in either one.
    You also get the problem when multiple people use the same ability, it's just going to get refreshed.
    also easy to copy the icon and then add a global variable to make successive casts alternate between the two.
    edit: nevermind the duration part, that doesn't seem to work and for some reason we can't find out the spell duration?
    wasn't that the problem in the first place?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was under the impression you could get the "endtime" of those by one of the API calls but it seems not, I've personally tried WA for tracking raid cooldowns but eventually gave up and decided to use Hermes.
    Last edited by suprep; 2013-08-31 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by suprep View Post
    I was under the impression you could get the "endtime" of those by one of the API calls but it seems not, I've personally tried WA for tracking raid cooldowns but eventually gave up and decided to use Hermes.
    ah, yeah, unless you've learned the spell yourself, I think the best you can do is call GetSpellLink() and then parse the tooltip, which is more effort and less accuracy than just hard-coding it