Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Yeah that's why I asked to put together a progression oriented list for myself.

Are there any numbers how far ahead TG will be w/ SB? Even % would be nice.

TG pulls ahead of SMF without storm bolt due to weapon damage scaling, and then leaves it in the dust with the swap to storm bolt.
    RIP in peace SMF.
    Last edited by Adsertif; 2013-09-04 at 07:13 PM.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

10+ Year Old Account
    Still depends on the weapons you can get first. Same as ever with the exception of periodically going arms.

Of course, that's implied.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    Yeah that's why I asked to put together a progression oriented list for myself.

Are there any numbers how far ahead TG will be w/ SB? Even % would be nice.

RIP in peace SMF.
    How far TG will be ahead of what? SMF or Arns single target? Or TG Storm Bolt vs Bloodbath?
    Collision posted a ton of math regarding storm bolt that you can find earlier in this thread. As for TG vs SMF, it was posted in another tread but I think it said TG was ahead by atleast 3 or 5%. I don't really remember but it was enough to have an advantage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Removed post. Collision answered on official forums.
    Last edited by sjsctt; 2013-09-05 at 04:49 PM.

Am i missing something ? seems like the CD reduction trinket only reduces 5 ability cd and not 6 like it mention...

Deleted
    Yea it seems that the CD reduction trinket will only reduce 5 skills for us, since they cannot reduce the cooldown of skullbanner or colossus smash, and any other ability would be pretty useless anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    It reduces shield wall/die by the sword as well.
    its still 5 with those : wall, die by the sword , tier lvl 60 , tier lvl 90 , recklessness.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo33 View Post
    its still 5 with those : wall, die by the sword , tier lvl 60 , tier lvl 90 , recklessness.
    Let it reduce skull banner plz! Let's us keep up with enhance shamans :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Let it reduce skull banner plz! Let's us keep up with enhance shamans :P
    This would be a wet dream come true, but it would be pretty over the top.

Deleted
    It would also mean every other strength dps class had to pass on the trinket, because giving it to your warrior means increasing the dps of everyone in the raid.

The only spell left that they could reduce is Berserker Rage, and to be frank, I'm not sure why they haven't added it, it's quite a simple fix.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    This would be a wet dream come true, but it would be pretty over the top.

Oh u mean like the reduced cd on fire elemental for enhance? Which according to a few enhance shamans I know is anywhere from a 140k-200k dps increase...

That's right.....

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo33 View Post
    Am i missing something ? seems like the CD reduction trinket only reduces 5 ability cd and not 6 like it mention...
    It used to affect 6 of our abilities (Shield Wall, Die by the Sword, Rallying Cry, Shattering Throw, Recklessness, and Skull Banner) however, they reduced it to just the 5 when they made it affect two tiers of talent choices which, unless I'm mistaken, we're the only class that they did this for.

It's fine the way it is. Would it be nice for it to affect Skull Banner again? Of course. But that's probably a little too much at that point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Oh u mean like the reduced cd on fire elemental for enhance? Which according to a few enhance shamans I know is anywhere from a 140k-200k dps increase...

That's right.....
    So, the elemental does 500k dps by itself?

If reck is getting CDR but skull banner isn't, isn't that kind of useless for warriors? If we're using reck on CD we won't be able to pair it with skull banner every CD, and if we pair it with skull banner we aren't taking advantage of the trinket to its full effect.

Edit: are we also going for 4set now or are we getting 2set then off pieces?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moarkai View Post
    If reck is getting CDR but skull banner isn't, isn't that kind of useless for warriors? If we're using reck on CD we won't be able to pair it with skull banner every CD, and if we pair it with skull banner we aren't taking advantage of the trinket to its full effect.

Edit: are we also going for 4set now or are we getting 2set then off pieces?
    Banner is a raid CD. If they wanted banner to be a personal CD, they would just bake reck and banner into each other. I imagine this is their attempt to start the separation.

4 set for fury unless your raid has a better use for the other 2 pieces. 2 set 100%.

The new info posted in one spot or do we have to dig thru 8 pages to find it?

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    So, the elemental does 500k dps by itself?
    Well, I have no idea how much the elemental will do on its own, I haven't looked at their dps breakdown. But our enhance told me how op the cdr trinket was and how much of a dps upgrade it was. And later I heard the same numbers from Bay, who's hosting the finalboss streams on twitch - who also plays enhance. So yeah.. go blizz!