Exclamation Caster Keybindings Help

So I am having a problem with key binds. I mainly PvP but also do some PVE. I used to always play melee and key bindings were no issue, quick easy to hit without hindering my movement. I moved by holding both mouse buttons down and turning whichever way I wanted to go with the mouse, while targeting using Tab. My key binds were QERTFGCV + 1-12 on my Naga Mouse.

I switched my main to a Warlock and am aiming to level up an Elemental Shaman as well. Now on my warlock I have easily raided and pvp effectively enough using my Naga mouse buttons. I use 1-12 and Shift + 1-12 and that covers pretty much everything without hindering movement. But I always see other casters use key binds seamlessly and are very good, and I feel like I could do better using more key binds. The only problem is I feel restricted because of all the strafing I do as a caster in PvP. Can anyone who plays a caster with key binds help me out and give me some tips? Thanks a ton! ;D
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."

i dont understand the straffing problem if ur using a naga....holding A or D shouldnt mess too much up

i personally use wasd with the following bound

`12345qerfzxcv
    Shift+12345xqe
    Ctrl+re
    Numpad 1234568 (naga - thumb cant reach 10,11,12)

I'm thinking of switching to esdf movement next xpac though. gives me a few more easily accessible binds (watgbn at the cost of `ef)

I move with QWE, that leaves me with:

`12345asdzxcvfrtgy and then Shift+those for easy to hit keybinds (although shift+` I don't use cause that's awkward)

I don't have any special mouse or anything, and I have no problem with it at all, I also use Z to toggle auto run, so that leaves me with 17 keybinds and 16 shift modifiers, for a total of 33 keybindings. I could have more, I could use b if I wanted or 6 as well, but there's no need. 33 is enough for all the classes I play.

Well technically you already use keybindings but i guess what your really asking is for a better setup than the one your currently using. I would say get the logitech g13 gameboard. It has 22 gkeys plus 2 hat keys alongside the joystick that you can use as modifiers for a total of 66 keybinds and that is b4 you even switch to another profile which there are three so a total of 198 possible keybinds if you keep the hat as mod buttons. For a mouse i just use the logitech m570 which is a 5 button trackball. This setup gives me more than enough keybinds and no need to actually touch my keyboard while playing unless i need to type a message to someone.
    oh also forgot the joystick button which i guess makes it 207 possible keybinds.

Deleted
    On all my characters both melee and casters I use E,F,C,R,T,V,G, and the button left of 1 can't write the symbol since I'm on the phone atm, (also got most of them binded with shift too for my rotation spells, and I also use razer naga, F1 and F2 for spells like tranquility, bubble, zen med, doom guard. X Z are also good binds.