Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    As hordie, I could only guess it would be for RP purposes, to represent Lordaeron like many heroes did back in the day. Where Order of the Silver hand were at prime, bring back former glory etc

Quote Originally Posted by Azanoid View Post
    I'm surprised by the fact that nobody mentioned Quel'Thalas in the whole thread. It's still there and could be a serious issue if the Alliance ever reclaims Lordaeron.
    Quel'Thalas is only Horde territory because the Blood elves allied themselves with the Horde. Who would want to reclaim it? High elves who never lived there in the first place? Blood elves or High elves who didn't embrace arcane magic and left the city?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diabl0 View Post
    Quel'Thalas is only Horde territory because the Blood elves allied themselves with the Horde. Who would want to reclaim it? High elves who never lived there in the first place? Blood elves or High elves who didn't embrace arcane magic and left the city?
    (I'm being sarcastic here)

BUT!

BUT!

BUT!

It WAAAASSSSS ALliance territory first! It doesn't matter that the high elves were exiled, technically the first elves there were the high elves and they were Alliance so obviously if we re-take Lordaeron we need to take back Quel'thalas too because y'know, it's rightfully Alliance territory.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is Warcraft; might makes right. This whole "it's rightfully Human land" argument is absolute garbage.

Lordaeron belongs to whoever has the power to capture and keep it. Right now, that's Sylvanas and the Forsaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Personally I'd rather not retake a diseased cesspool back, the damage is done and it would take far to much to turn it back into a thriving human land, now I would much prefer to raise it to the ground and destroy the enemy within, purging the whole thing with fire.

The end result being the alliance only have to worry about the Blood elves attacking from ground en masse, also as a side note we all know the Forsaken can resurrect humans and turn them into the walking dead, but they can not force them to join as shown in the Forsaken starting area.

The WMD's could be a problem for ground forces I admit, but there are ways to get around them as they do have weaknesses, I guess my point is though the cost might be high, the result would be worth it in my eyes.
    Last edited by dejec1989; 2013-09-06 at 01:20 AM.