Looking for a way to make my cursor bigger....

Since I have a new pc, and a new, much bigger screen ,
    It happens to me quite often, too often , that I loose track of the cursor on the screen

Because I cannot find a specific addon or something else for this I am asking you .

Is there any (ui) addon you know that also does this, or do you know another way to do something about this problem?

It should be bigger, or in another way more visible.

Deleted
    How about changing UI scaling from game options?

Deleted
    Could this help you out even though it doesn't increase the size of your mouse ? Not sure it is up-to-date though.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    How about changing UI scaling from game options?
    UUhm where can I find this? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiastrel View Post
    Could this help you out even though it doesn't increase the size of your mouse ? Not sure it is up-to-date though.
    Interesting will look into this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazone View Post
    UUhm where can I find this? Thanks
    I cba to log in lol, so wowpedia tells us:

UI Scale is enabled from the Main Menu in the "Video Options" section under "Resolution". From here, you must enable "UI Scale" in order to take advantage of this feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure who thought a grey cursor would be such a great idea. I lose mine on a regular basis which is annoying.

I just found UI scale myself, and it is not what I am looking for, because it makes the entire UI big, and I only want to change my cursor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    I'm not sure who thought a grey cursor would be such a great idea. I lose mine on a regular basis which is annoying.
    Indeed, do not understand Blizz does not see us upgrading pc's and screens, and resolutions.
    On max resolution on a decent size screen one just looses cursor...loads of players....

I got the addon posted above and it is working. Must test if I still like the spell effects after some playing

- - - Updated - - -

So another update here:

- No one seems to know an addon (or other method) to increase cursor size independently from ui, or change cursor at all
    - Because of the lack of reactions I am not sure there is nothing to be found

If there is no cure for this, we should get Blizzards attention... will have to post in suggestions in game. It will help if we get many players to do this in order for Blizzard to notice it better.

Reasons to do this are plentyfull, WOW basicly has the same UI, but computers and technology change.
    In between, we have only had the scale UI option... but I like my UI small, but not the cursor, for practical reasons.
    Buying a new pc was the obvious moment when my problem started occurring often.

While there is a function to change the image of the cursor it only accepts 32x32 images, same size it is likely to be already.