Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Im worried about beta,

is anyone else worried about WOD beta?, i mean if it doesnt come in feb its gonna be a long time before we see the expansion...

Deleted
    I've moved this over to the WoD section.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    We will see beta in February.

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    is anyone else worried about WOD beta?, i mean if it doesnt come in feb its gonna be a long time before we see the expansion...
    I doubt Beta comes out until April/May.

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Announcement or launch?

I'd be willing to bet the beta is going to start the last week of March.

Until we get more info, which we will only get when beta releases, we are essentially running blind. And if Boub says beta is likely in Feb-March, its really really likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    Announcement or launch?

I'd be willing to bet the beta is going to start the last week of March.
    Beta announcement last time was 48 hours before launch. And the essentially confirmed through tweets they are doing the same thing.

Judging by the fact WoD art is starting to be datamined and Boub says its likely between Feb-March, that's what I'm going with.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Until we get more info, which we will only get when beta releases, we are essentially running blind. And if Boub says beta is likely in Feb-March, its really really likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Beta announcement last time was 48 hours before launch. And the essentially confirmed through tweets they are doing the same thing.

Judging by the fact WoD art is starting to be datamined and Boub says its likely between Feb-March, that's what I'm going with.
    Where did Boub say it was likely in February or March? I used to be fairly optimistic about the beta being soon. But the piddly scraps of info we are getting from blizzard about anything for WOD, has lost my hope. Next Artcraft being about buildings of the garrison, when we've seen tons of different Human and orc buildings already. They can not be that different from existing ones, if they are truly going to be like they are built by Durotar Orcs and Elwyn Humans. I'm very worried now that we will now get a year or more of SoO. Its already grown thin on me and can't imagine 6 or 7 more months with nothing.
    Signature by Shyama

And the essentially confirmed through tweets
    I really dont think we should put too much trust into tweets.
    "I played the beta today!" can have the same character as a "I had a burger for lunch!" tweet or its a well thought out teaser for something to come. You never really know.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Probably Febuary or March it will be.

Deleted
    Probably in 98 years or so.

Deleted
    imo not before the Reaper of Sould hype is over, which lasts for ~1 month.

So WoD beta in April / May, beta will take again 3-4 months and after summer and football championship --> WoD release in Autumn ish.

Quote Originally Posted by kosridge View Post
    Where did Boub say it was likely in February or March? I used to be fairly optimistic about the beta being soon. But the piddly scraps of info we are getting from blizzard about anything for WOD, has lost my hope. Next Artcraft being about buildings of the garrison, when we've seen tons of different Human and orc buildings already. They can not be that different from existing ones, if they are truly going to be like they are built by Durotar Orcs and Elwyn Humans. I'm very worried now that we will now get a year or more of SoO. Its already grown thin on me and can't imagine 6 or 7 more months with nothing.
    Like page 60 or something in the giant Beta speculation thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kosridge View Post
    Where did Boub say it was likely in February or March?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I'm going to jump in this thread real quick.

As far as I know, there's nothing of interest up yet and I'm not sure something specific is supposed to happen this week. The ex5.jpg update on battle.net was likely in preparation for the WoD presale/lvl 90 char boost.

I'm not saying nothing can happen, the beta is definitely coming up soon as far as I know (Feb or March) and people should be on the watch.

You also have to realize that Blizzard recently deployed a new download protocol (NGDP) that features insane amounts of encryption, they're definitely playing around a lot with this one and I wouldn't be surprised if the WoD expac appeared where it's not expected.

I would also be careful of people claiming to have a crapton of data, usually if someone finds something they're just going to throw the client at you or actual links that work. You should be looking for that.
    there you go

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    I really dont think we should put too much trust into tweets.
    "I played the beta today!" can have the same character as a "I had a burger for lunch!" tweet or its a well thought out teaser for something to come. You never really know.
    This one though was someone asking how much notice we will have and the response was something along the lines of "we don't need to give much advance notice"

Deleted
    "I'm not saying nothing can happen, the beta is definitely coming up soon as far as I know (Feb or March) and people should be on the watch."

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post25231643

Why worry over something you can´t control. and why would it be a long time ? nothing says the beta have to be for months. Alpha and Beta Mop was alot shorter than any expansion before.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Not convinced. I think Blizz just stealth-lowered expectatons by saying that most major releases won't be until later this year.

WoD in August, Heroes of the Storm (the mystery third game) in November.

Not bothering to list Hearthstone because Open Beta is the same as it being launched.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

dont worry little one ull see it somewhere around april for now enjoy the blue nows about how awesome garrrisons grapshics witb be soon(tm)

feb or march... havent even started F&F beta yet. Beta may at the earliest i guess

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    feb or march... havent even started F&F beta yet. Beta may at the earliest i guess
    They didn't do F&F Alpha for MoP. No reason to expect one now.