Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I mean cmon, even sha tainted tyrants and despots need food.

Wow, this made me hate him a lot less :3

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Oh I like it. I hope he turns them into little Sha monsters.
    I'm with you on this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Jaina is insecure? Thats her character trait?

Well, yeah, she is nothing more than a sad woman desperately looking for a man to keep her safe. Like in Warcraft III, when she managed to lead a whole damn army to a mission nobody dared to take. Or, like in the expansion, when she chose to kill her own father for the sake of her believes. Or in WoW, when she was a leader of one of the major settlements of the Alliance. Or recently, in MoP, when she again, acts on her own, so much that we don't even know yet how she will act in the end.

Face it. The only interpretation of Jaina as a sad, insecure person that cries for Thrall/Kalecgos/Arthas/Kael'Thas to comfort her is found in Goldens books. Arthas:ROTLK wasn't that bad, but a whole book concentrated around a total mistinterpretation of a cool character and turning her into a bucket of writers fantasies (Tides of War, in case anybody wonders) is tedious to the limits.
    Yes. That was her character trait. Even in Warcraft 3, she was insecure. She had no idea what she was doing when she went to Kalimdor. She was basically wandering around in the darkness on the word of a bird-man that she saw held a lot of power. As well as in Frozen Throne, she was insecure about what to do with her father.

I'm not sure what you're trying to convince me of in your post. There was no misinterpretation of the character.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2013-09-02 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    devs don't put ideas out there without there being merit to why there saying it.

Its easier to put together too, Garrosh simply making it look like he gave a shit about 'children' being killed in a bomb, when he just did so and killed his commander to make you think otherwise. Rather then seeing it as a retcon, its better to take it as Garrosh fooling you into thinking something else.

The ironic thing is, it just means he's even more diabolical then previously thought, that even back then, he saw the bomb as an opportunity rather then a travesty. Why would he consider it anything else, Garrosh has shown he hates anything that isn't an orc, and wants to wipe all non-orc life off the face of azeroth, so he really wasn't upset about killing night elf children, he was just upset he lost a bomb, and used it as a political side wind.
    Devs honestly dont put half the ideas thru twitter out there. Typically a group of people small or large ends up taking that one sentence and blowing it out of proportions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    Killing kids is necessary evil in war, it makes the enemy know that you'll do anything to win.
    And people here dont get that. Yes our world is slowly becoming more civilized into not harming civilians. (still not working well). But if Azeroth who is in the time range of 1200 Ad (maybe) Then a lot of fights and wars back then was where civilians didnt matter. You would sack the city. Take the valuables kill the civilians burn the town. If it was a town you wanted to keep you might loot a little kill a few to show them who is boss.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Devs honestly dont put half the ideas thru twitter out there. Typically a group of people small or large ends up taking that one sentence and blowing it out of proportions.

- - - Updated - - -

And people here dont get that. Yes our world is slowly becoming more civilized into not harming civilians. (still not working well). But if Azeroth who is in the time range of 1200 Ad (maybe) Then a lot of fights and wars back then was where civilians didnt matter. You would sack the city. Take the valuables kill the civilians burn the town. If it was a town you wanted to keep you might loot a little kill a few to show them who is boss.
    Azeroth isn't modern day earth but it's not exactly medieval earth either.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    It doesn't have to, our modern morals for example are less than a century old after all and not shared and respected all over the globe.

Azeroth is nowhere near our level, they are all primitive societies, with a few bits of our morality, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, didn't Kalec have a major boner over the sunwells human/elf form? Not only that he was betrothed to the blue flights princess? what ever happened to her :/ As for Jaina I was a bit dissapointed that she went with Kalec, Personally I was always hoping (head cannon!) that arthas would find some way of coming back.
    Kinda was iffy on the Jaina/Kalec bit too, even if at least they make a bit more sense then some pairings like hoping Arthas would return. Ugh. The blue dragon princess kinda never was interested in Kalec, more friends then anything else and with Malygos gone coocoo, she likely either ended up going into hiding, at least never saw anything of her showing up since TBC.

Anveena, don't really think we have seen the last of her, it's a personality given to the sunwell. While that body is gone, with the fact that the Sunwell now has her spirit as well as a Naaru in it, I think it's a given that Anveena/M'uru might eventually re-awaken.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Then what is it? Besides the magic in the game the fight with steel weapons and maybe the most technological weapon would be a early gun when those were first starting to be used. Granted game mechanics make these able to have unlimited bullets.

Also just in WW2 the allies and the axis was dropping bombs on heavily civilian populated areas. The Geneva convention was then made and that doesnt even have everyones agreement or is followed fully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bladez View Post
    This makes me want to kill garrosh so much more.
    That is exactly what blizz wanted from this.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    That is exactly what blizz wanted from this.
    That much is obvious, I wonder if any of the Alliance leaders will react to those scenes, especially Jaina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omfg..... Garrosh has stores of... of.... GILNEAN TEA! THIS IS NOW PERSONAL! KILL THE TEA THIEF!

Burn him as we did that monster who killed the Riverwood chicken!

- - - Updated - - -

He.. He mixes those HERBS WITH MY TEA! HE MUST SUFFER!!! HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Omfg..... Garrosh has stores of... of.... GILNEAN TEA! THIS IS NOW PERSONAL! KILL THE TEA THIEF!

- - - Updated - - -

He.. He mixes those HERBS WITH MY TEA! HE MUST SUFFER!!! HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL
    We need a rabies shot here, STAT!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I could draw. This post would get a picture of Garrosh sitting in an armchair, sipping tea and wearing a monocle.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.