Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I just remembered...

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=11960

Yeah its ok when funny walrus guys are paying us for that but when Garrosh does it...

Hey blizz dont forget to impale some puppies while you are at it

Also if i dont see garrosh eating childrens brains with a spoon im gonna be very disappointed

This has got to be the laziest writing blizz has ever done. Nowhere does it say theramore was missing civilians and if it did dont you think jaina would be scouring the earth for them seeing that they are her people back in 5.0!

But hey we need to make sure people really hate garrosh so let him now be a child kidnapper

FUCK THIS GAME AND FUCK THIS LORE

GARROSH HELLSCREAM TRUE WARRIOR AND WARCHIEF OF THE HORDE

(No matter how badly Blizzard shoehorns this shit in to make him look bad cause they couldnt think of a decent end game boss for there shitty panda xpac)

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Like I said. Bitter
    To be honest im more a salty kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post

Also if i dont see garrosh eating childrens brains with a spoon im gonna be very disappointed

This has got to be the laziest writing blizz has ever done. Nowhere does it say theramore was missing civilians and if it did dont you think jaina would be scouring the earth for them seeing that they are her people back in 5.0!

But hey we need to make sure people really hate garrosh so let him now be a child kidnapper

(No matter how badly Blizzard shoehorns this shit in to make him look bad cause they couldnt think of a decent end game boss for there shitty panda xpac)
    My guess is they thought 'you know, Alliance players don't want to save horde civilians, so let's put some alliance captives in to save."

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    No you're not. If you were salty you'd revel in orcs being flayed, gutted and chopped into fishbait.
    Who says I dont, its hillarious.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe if you decided to go with the god dam flow of events instead of being one of those goons who didn't want to acknowledge all the bad shit garrosh was doing, the developers wouldn't HAVE to shoehorn this stuff in to show everyone how evil garrosh is.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Should he have killed them?

What was he going to do with them let them go? I guess he could have dropped them off at another Alliance settlement, but we're talking about Garrosh here. I'm not defending his actions, but I find it hard to understand how anybody is surprised by this.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    How did he even capture them, weren't they atomic nuked? ;p
    My reaction WAT? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Should he have killed them?

What was he going to do with them let them go? I guess he could have dropped them off at another Alliance settlement, but we're talking about Garrosh here. I'm not defending his actions, but I find it hard to understand how anybody is surprised by this.
    I guess thats it, he was running out of amunition so he decided to use children (although some could say gnomes are viable alternative, they scream much louder.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    No you're not. If you were salty you'd revel in orcs being flayed, gutted and chopped into fishbait.
    Who said im not ? I care only that blood is spilled, not who's blood it is. Orc is just as good as other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    My guess is they thought 'you know, Alliance players don't want to save horde civilians, so let's put some alliance captives in to save."
    So countless dead orcs, including some old favorite npcs, countless trolls dead because of cannon fodder, probably more lore characters dead as a result of this, orgrimmar near raised to the ground...

And the alliance will still bitch about not being the special ones or blizzard being bias towards the horde.

You know what.. F**k the alliance. Boring ass whining kids.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    My reaction WAT? lol
    My reaction all your base are belong to us!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Who said im not ? I care only that blood is spilled, not who's blood it is. Orc is just as good as other.
    Khorne hates you, you freak worshiper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    excuse me but, I think its YOU who failed to see the progression of the character and didn't want to acknowledge anything was wrong.

The developers have said, outright, that garrosh's decent into tyrannical dictator has happened over time, he didn't become an asshole overnight, but the seed was already there and growing, you just thought he'd be something different, not noticing the signs in place, or listening to the devs.

Ignoring the dev mumbo jumbo and focusing on what we are actually given.

In cataclysm he prevented Sylvanas from using the plague and frowned on her for raising undead even comparing her to the lich king. In cataclysm he quoted saurfang about honour and giving a lecture to his commander about how they should never forsake it however dire the situation gets. In MOP he has bombed theramore, captured and tortured civilians , turned his back on his allies, tried to assassinate racial leaders, used old god powers to destroy a continent....you really can't see how those two situations contrast with each other? Can your really see MOP Garrosh give a lecture about how you must always stay honorable? 0o

Sorry you missed Garrosh's slide to become a true sociopath that has been going on since mid-Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not the worst part. They're forcing chained Theramore citizens to fight one another for amusement. :x

So countless dead orcs, including some old favorite npcs, countless trolls dead because of cannon fodder, probably more lore characters dead as a result of this, orgrimmar near raised to the ground...

And the alliance will still bitch about not being the special ones or blizzard being bias towards the horde.

You know what.. F**k the alliance. Boring ass whining kids.
    I never said the Alliance needed this. I think it's stupid, it makes no sense for him to have prisoners from Theramore, I'm just trying to guess at blizzard's reasoning behind it. Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    That's not the worst part. They're forcing chained Theramore citizens to fight one another for amusement. :x
    Winner gets to fight an elephant with a bent spoon.

Maybe if you decided to go with the god dam flow of events instead of being one of those goons who didn't want to acknowledge all the bad shit garrosh was doing, the developers wouldn't HAVE to shoehorn this stuff in to show everyone how evil garrosh is.
    I dont go with the flow especially if the flow is shitty hack writing

Ah who gives a fuck anyway im gonna be blowing hookers away in san andreas on the 17th anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    This writing is hilarious. Every heavy handed attempt to vilify Garrosh makes it painfully obvious they never intended this story route and instead caved in to pressure from people who couldn't understand character development. I swear, I've seen more subtlety in a Loony Toons script. He's a villain, yeah, but it feels so awkward the way they are doing it, almost as many contradictions as the bible.

I see why they are likely basing the movie off Arthas. It's the best lore bit they have, and even that is cookie cutter.
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2013-08-31 at 06:21 PM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.