Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Its also pretty funny how people pull a moralfag about how using children as hostage's is bad when... as goblin player you abduct young nagas and use them to force adult ones to surrender. Guess all goblin player's are monsters who need to be purged as well.
    My belf didn't do that Nagas are evil anyway old god infused spawn its ok to abuse them!

Deleted
    Its also pretty funny how people pull a moralfag about how using children as hostage's is bad when... as goblin player you abduct young nagas and use them to force adult ones to surrender. Guess all goblin player's are monsters who need to be purged as well.
    Did you missed everything else that the Goblin player does in Kezan? The lying, cheating and steal?

You don't need to convince that the PC of some races is a bastard, we all know that. But we aren't the bastard with Old God power that is trying to murder the entire world.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2013-09-02 at 02:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Did you missed everything else that the Goblin player does in Kezan? The lying, cheating and steal?
    You don't steal from children !!! Also all these things are natural things in azeroth, like 90% of "collect" quests resolve around us going to enemy base and looting shit out of it. Also cheating about insurance isnt evil, since these guys will do everything not to pay you anyway.

The point still is, that players are as evil as garrosh and have no right to judge him. (at least in kids as cannon fodder case, in other cases they have more than enough right to judge him).

You don't steal from children !!! Also all these things are natural things in azeroth, like 90% of "collect" quests resolve around us going to enemy base and looting shit out of it. Also cheating about insurance isnt evil, since these guys will do everything not to pay you anyway.

The point still is, that players are as evil as garrosh and have no right to judge him. (at least in kids as cannon fodder case, in other cases they have more than enough right to judge him).
    Well we have to do something in game otherwise we'd get bored

We can judge him, 100%! He's done a lot of bad things and is just a bad egg.

Deleted

Already answered above. And I do have the right to judge accordingly the character I play. I can easily answer, if I was a Goblin PC, that Garrosh screwed my profits over and over again. As a Pandaren Monk, the kidnapping kids deal is something I can't stand.

Three problems with this flawed viewpoint.

1/ Naga aren't innocents, they are corrupted at their core as an entire race.

2/ Garrosh isn't using these children as a bargining tool. Infact, he seems to only be using them to torture their parents and drive them insane while they fight against each other in the pits.

3/ The Goblins aren't the aggressors in this situation. Garrosh is.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Well we have to do something in game otherwise we'd get bored

We can judge him, 100%! He's done a lot of bad things and is just a bad egg.
    Why do we kill Garrosh then? I'm bored, let's kill Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Why do we kill Garrosh then? I'm bored, let's kill Anduin.
    *shrugs* sure LFM need 3 dps!

10+ Year Old Account
    If he kidnapped them off record, then people can still say that there was nothing wrong with the Horde's assault on Theramore. It's pretty clear that Garrosh and the Horde are two separate entities.

I feel like Blizzard is trying way too hard to make Garrosh as despicable as possible. It's like they're trying to change everything he's done into a horrible act of violence. Give it a month, we'll learn that Garrosh only got mad at Overlord Krom'gar (Stonetalon Mountains questline) because he wasted a bomb. We'll also learn that he asked Magatha to poison his weapon before his fight with Cairne.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Give it a month, we'll learn that Garrosh only got mad at Overlord Krom'gar (Stonetalon Mountains questline) because he wasted a bomb.
    Actually, Kosak already said that's what happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought he was just putting the idea out there. If he confirmed it, I must've missed it.

What I recall is them clarifying it wasn't that he used a bomb, but the target of the bomb. At that point Garrosh still had some sense of honor, he wasn't upset about a bomb being used but that it was used on a school that wasn't a threat. While Theramore was a primarily martial target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Three problems with this flawed viewpoint.

1/ Naga aren't innocents, they are corrupted at their core as an entire race.

Given the fact that majority of races cannot live without conflict thats kinda BS

2/ Garrosh isn't using these children as a bargining tool. Infact, he seems to only be using them to torture their parents and drive them insane while they fight against each other in the pits.

Terror tactics are as good as any others.

3/ The Goblins aren't the aggressors in this situation. Garrosh is.

They kinda were given the fact that they crashed on the goddamn island.
    Let's face it we are (horde a little more than alliance) giant hipocrites in our war against garry.

kids are anoying he did us a favor ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I thought he was just putting the idea out there. If he confirmed it, I must've missed it.
    devs don't put ideas out there without there being merit to why there saying it.

Its easier to put together too, Garrosh simply making it look like he gave a shit about 'children' being killed in a bomb, when he just did so and killed his commander to make you think otherwise. Rather then seeing it as a retcon, its better to take it as Garrosh fooling you into thinking something else.

The ironic thing is, it just means he's even more diabolical then previously thought, that even back then, he saw the bomb as an opportunity rather then a travesty. Why would he consider it anything else, Garrosh has shown he hates anything that isn't an orc, and wants to wipe all non-orc life off the face of azeroth, so he really wasn't upset about killing night elf children, he was just upset he lost a bomb, and used it as a political side wind.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    What I recall is them clarifying it wasn't that he used a bomb, but the target of the bomb. At that point Garrosh still had some sense of honor, he wasn't upset about a bomb being used but that it was used on a school that wasn't a threat. While Theramore was a primarily martial target.
    Well, at the end it's still the same point, a bomb was wasted a non-military target.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    devs don't put ideas out there without there being merit to why there saying it.

Its easier to put together too, Garrosh simply making it look like he gave a shit about 'children' being killed in a bomb, when he just did so and killed his commander to make you think otherwise. Rather then seeing it as a retcon, its better to take it as Garrosh fooling you into thinking something else.

The ironic thing is, it just means he's even more diabolical then previously thought, that even back then, he saw the bomb as an opportunity rather then a travesty. Why would he consider it anything else, Garrosh has shown he hates anything that isn't an orc, and wants to wipe all non-orc life off the face of azeroth, so he really wasn't upset about killing night elf children, he was just upset he lost a bomb, and used it as a political side wind.
    And more annoyed that the bomb could have been put to better use on some real juicy targets!

Killing kids is necessary evil in war, it makes the enemy know that you'll do anything to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

So, there in Stonetalon... Why did he give this big tearjerking speech about honor? Why did he quote Saurfang?

Everything he does he does without any sense of remorse, right? He just bombs Theramore and is like "whatever, cool stuff", same about the Bell, the Heart, the Whatever Else Blizzard Will Pull Out Of Their Arse. So with this attitude, isnt' it suprising that he didn't just approach Krom'Gar and say "You dickhead, you sent my bomb to destroy those civilians? Dude, this bomb is made to kill many more people at once, not just a small school! You wasted my bomb, asshole!".

This makes me want to kill garrosh so much more.