Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Well, it's the same as it was before. It's just that instead of advertising in city/zone chat, they have another place to advertise. I don't see why people would be any worse than before.

And I finally got into the beta for it! I need to spend some time in the next few days finding groups that will put up with a scrub like me and finally running some dungeons.
    Because people can auto join your group is why, hence the auto join debate, which is not what happened before the lfg feature.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-10-01 at 07:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Im ok with profession preference, I dislike ridiculous requirements some groups like "4k AP min zerker only!" is that even possible? I have all exotics and 4/6 ascended accessories and 20 points invested into my prof's power trait line and 25 stack of bloodlust and im still 200 power short of 4000 do i have to be BIS to run a crappy CoF that Icould teach fresh 80s in 20ish mins?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

There are some people who will do anything to shave mere seconds off a run...that said, I would hope those people would be smart enough to not try to pug for that type of run

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

They probably mean achievement points (but yes 4k power is possible)
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    They probably mean achievement points (but yes 4k power is possible)
    w/o might? unless an ascended wep and 2 ascended accessories add up to 100 more AP than exotics and thats ridiculous since its basically BIS. Also achievement points? Well they are already stupid for having ridiculous requirements but achievement prove nothing other than how much you care for living story/dailies, how long you've played or if you played GW which is all irrelevant to speed runs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Not without might no.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).