Devil May Cry Rank Style Addon

Here is some preview video from my latest alpha version addon, which imitates the ranks style gui and sounds system from Devil May Cry 5:

The animations in the video are much slower then in the actual gameplay because i can only fraps with 30 fps.

Download:

https://github.com/Resike/DevilMayCry
    Last edited by Resike; 2013-08-26 at 04:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resike View Post
    Devil May Cry 5
    Aaaaaaaaand you lost me

10+ Year Old Account
    So what do these mean in game????
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Aaaaaaaaand you lost me
    Wait, what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    So what do these mean in game????
    The main concept when you deal (pvp) damage the progression of the texture going to increase and when reached the top you gain a new rank.

Wait, what?

- - - Updated - - -

The main concept when you deal (pvp) damage the progression of the texture going to increase and when reached the top you gain a new rank.
    you meant DmC: Devil May Cry (which is the 5th Devil May Cry game but actually a reboot)
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

To be honest this was the first one i played, so i don't really have knowlegde about the previous versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Aaaaaaaaand you lost me
    That.

Would have a loved a version of 3 of 4's system, DmC's just seems so tryhard edgy.

Thoose seems way too boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Youre missing a c there in your anarchic The throbbing of the UI seems a little distracting, but I like the idea. What sort of thresholds were you thinking of using for the actual damage? Or is it intended for killing sprees etc.?

Deleted
    Devil May Cry 5
    Oh god why, that shitty game can't be called Devil May Cry.

I will release a standalone addon, i'm not sure yet how it's really gonna work. Most likely when you do 100k damage then the animation goes up 20-30% when you only deal 50k damage then only 10-15%. And make it harder after each rank. And automatically decrease the animation by 2-3-4% per second. And when the animation reached 100%, then you gain a rank. But everything can be set by the user too.

It's not really distracting the animations are much more faster with more then 30 fps. Also the user will be able the set the background and the font size also the speed of the animations.

And I will implement it in my other addon as a Killing Blow:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pvpsound

Deleted
    mmmm diden't dmc call with voice only Savage SSadistic and SSSensetional? or i never noticed the others XD

Deleted
    When I saw the topic title I was excited, but after reading and seeing that it is based on the reboot I got dissappointed.

Deleted
    Very very nice idea and great work you have done to it. Will definitely want to try this out. Wish it was the original DMC though