Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Hey guys, let's build our healing setup around how strong healers are in BiS gear instead of how strong healers are during progression.
    Whoa, calm down bro... Did I say it's a good thing for holy to be like that? I'm saying I won't be suprised if holy will be topping the meters by the end of the coming tier, and yes it IS useless.
    Holy is still shitty for progression, and looks like disco got a pretty strong nerf. Should I complain after a whole expansion of "bring a priest or die"? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    Whoa, calm down bro... Did I say it's a good thing for holy to be like that? I'm saying I won't be suprised if holy will be topping the meters by the end of the coming tier, and yes it IS useless.
    Holy is still shitty for progression, and looks like disco got a pretty strong nerf. Should I complain after a whole expansion of "bring a priest or die"? Nope.
    It's important people know what the difference between a class being strong on progression and being strong on farm is.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrun View Post
    For 5.4 I'd say the first option, the buffs to shaman are substantial for 10 mans, Chain Heal is extremely potent on the PTR. Shaman also bring a disproportionately large number of raid cooldowns compared to other healers. Druid's will likely have higher output over the course of a fight, but thats what you have a MW for, the shaman will provide what the holy paladin and MW lack - frequent capacity for massive output on demand.
    Yeah, I just keep thinking about how many raid cooldowns they really have, Hell during 5.4 I had a resto shaman just for his cooldowns, and now Htide is baseline. Anyone know if Hpallys guardian now is better or worse then before?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Disc/Holy Priests are the weakest healers on PTR at the moment.

maybe in 25man for you guys they will be, but certainly not 10man.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>