Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    horde favoritism
    storming orgrimmar and dethroning our warchief isn't good enough for you greedy alliance?
    its not good enough if u get your city back and garrosh lives and we get no land or stuff back..so garrosh gonna die xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    This doesn't prove anything.
    I'm pretty sure the Timeless Isle things just fill in the blanks for us. We see Thrall and Saurfang chat with Nazgrim before the siege and fight their way through the Underhold, which is all true enough.

The Stormwind thing is a heroic-only phase you get on Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    its not good enough if u get your city back and garrosh lives and we get no land or stuff back..so garrosh gonna die xD
    Yeah. We're splintered and in a civil war, while you've never been stronger/more unified. Even Velen doesn't want to run away, which is like, a holy shit moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

I really hope in the heroic-only phase he turns into a full-blown manifestation of Y'Shaarj somehow. Yeah yeah, I know he's dead, etc., but it's always a blast to fight an Old God. C'Thun and Yogg were some of the most fun bosses around. Imagine if he absorbed the heart completely at 1%, then became Y'Shaarj's attempt to re-enter existence. Because he'd be weak, he'd be at the perfect strength to face us. Plus we'd finally get to see what he looked like; I guess I want to know that the most.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    You can't crush the horde and ruin the game you simpleton
    Varian is showing us that he can suppress his desires to destroy the horde by offering them a second chance at life, essentially becoming the voice of reason that Jaina used to be, before she became Lo'gosh 2.0
    You don't gain any ground on the Horde because of the lack of development time Blizzard have available to them to make that possible, they even said they're not going to make it lore because it'd be anti-climatic to not see the results in-game.

If you should be crying about a lack of Alliance story- It should be on the behalf of Genn and his Worgen, Velen and his Draenei, Gelbin and the Gnomes and Aysa and her Pandaren! That I can agree with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snarles View Post
    I really hope in the heroic-only phase he turns into a full-blown manifestation of Y'Shaarj somehow. Yeah yeah, I know he's dead, etc., but it's always a blast to fight an Old God. C'Thun and Yogg were some of the most fun bosses around. Imagine if he absorbed the heart completely at 1%, then became Y'Shaarj's attempt to re-enter existence. Because he'd be weak, he'd be at the perfect strength to face us. Plus we'd finally get to see what he looked like; I guess I want to know that the most.
    As far as I know, with Y'shaarj, we can take a good guess at what he looks like from what the Sha look like.
    Last edited by alexday14; 2013-09-01 at 11:39 PM.

slime

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    There's definitely something up with his shoulders being the only lootable thing.

I mean, wasn't Arthas' body lootable, yet his body is MIA or something? Seems odd that if Garrosh dies, his body isn't there, or any trace of it even.
    Only Ragnaros' shoulders remained after we killed him.

Remember, Garrosh enters a transformed state during the final phase. It makes perfect sense that his transformed body would be destroyed and only his iconic shoulders would remain.

There's no chance that Garrosh survives SoO.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    @ 1:00

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exuja View Post
    1:00
    Hahahaha. Well, there we go.

Would expect him to die after killing him. They killed of Arthas, why not garrosh?
    mmo-champion has become full of trolls and bad admins.

Quote Originally Posted by joppas View Post
    Would expect him to die after killing him. They killed of Arthas, why not garrosh?
    Why not try something new after 9 years?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Lol he explodes like a balloon doesnt he?

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    I'd like Blizzard to keep him alive as well. Maybe they could do an unexpected plot twist? Say, Garrosh is unkillable due to him being empowered by the Sha, so we have to imprison him. Later on we could maybe unleash him to aid us against the Burning Legion?

One can hope!
    So like pull an illidan move?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noobstar View Post
    Inb4 "orgrimmar was merely a setback"
    Knowing blizzard, it'll probably happen

Well.... that shit sucks : /

I'm still praying they'll reconsider that choice. It's so close to going live, it'd be hard to imagine them doubling-back, but I seriously would like to see him left alive in some capacity. Like I said, he's an aggressive personality, but I think it's important to have a controversial character like that.

I hope he does (which is what blizzard wants I suppose). I do hope they never bring him back though....not a setback please =(

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    Lol he explodes like a balloon doesnt he?
    im betting so lol

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    So like pull an illidan move?
    Until Blizzard puts him back into the game, Illidan is dead.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exuja View Post
    @ 1:00
    video
    Ha that interview was funny.

So, he dies ... the question now is how. Do we kill him ? An NPC ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

For some reason I expect him to just dissolve into purple goo, leaving only the shoulders behind.