Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Terrible idea. Basically all you are saying is "No New Stuff" "Revamp Revamp Revamp" "Old content scaled"

yah, gl with that. Great idea if you wanna have 10M sub drop.

So, with the front page news today about the next expansion being called 'Warlords of Draenor' (which I 100% am convinced of since Boubouille is the source), I expected this idea to have run its course. Instead, I've seen multiple people bring up facets of this thread within discussions on Warlords of Draenor and the ridiculous 'leak' of Gromm Hellscream being the antagonist. So let's clear the air here.

This thread is fiction. This should come as a relief to those of you who complain about 're-hashed content' (btw I completely disagree with you there. One of the core ideas in this thread is add vertical content areas instead of horizontal, as I feel that WoW can't continually expand to new continents just because they'll run out of space at some point). Regardless, this thread is my own fan fiction - presented in a way that was hopefully entertaining - I never presented this as a 'leak', and never intended it to be taken as such.

In regards to the Warlords of Draenor 'leak': If Boub says it's the next expansion, basically saying 'trust me' on the front page, then I buy it hook, line, and sinker. That said, the 'leak' saying that Warlords of Draenor is a time travel based expansion that features Grommash Hellscream as an antagonist (and also claims that The Dark Below, which is almost certainly a troll trademark, is a trademark for Titan), is almost assuredly fan speculation based around this trademark (the trademark was filed well before Boubouille made the post today publicizing it). Posting in speculation threads claiming that a time travel focus is 'confirmed' is daft - don't do it! And certainly don't reference this thread as evidence for this 'confirmation'.
    Last edited by Murozond; 2013-11-01 at 10:20 PM.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murozond View Post
    So, with the front page news today about the next expansion being called 'Warlords of Draenor' (which I 100% am convinced of since Boubouille is the source), I expected this idea to have run its course. Instead, I've seen multiple people bring up facets of this thread within discussions on Warlords of Draenor and the ridiculous 'leak' of Gromm Hellscream being the antagonist. So let's clear the air here.

This thread is fiction. This should come as a relief to those of you who complain about 're-hashed content' (btw I completely disagree with you there. One of the core ideas in this thread is add vertical content areas instead of horizontal, as I feel that WoW can't continually expand to new continents just because they'll run out of space at some point). Regardless, this thread is my own fan fiction - presented in a way that was hopefully entertaining - and I never presented this as a 'leak', and never intended it to be taken as such.

In regards to the Warlords of Draenor 'leak': If Boub says it's the next expansion, basically saying 'trust me' on the front page, then I buy it hook, line, and sinker. That said, the 'leak' saying that Warlords of Draenor is a time travel based expansion that features Grommash Hellscream as an antagonist (and also claims that The Dark Below, which is almost certainly a troll trademark, is a trademark for Titan), is almost assuredly fan speculation based around this trademark (the trademark was filed well before Boubouille made the post today publicizing it). Posting in speculation threads claiming that a time travel focus is 'confirmed' is daft - don't do it! And certainly don't reference this thread as evidence for this 'confirmation'.
    The content of your post and your name pleases me.
    Butts.

Deleted
    This thread is fiction.
    And a great read!

Personally, I disagree that the leak is "fan speculation" - just a feeling I had since I read that thread yesterday. Nothing's certain of course, but some aspects of it correspond quite well with the supposed chinese fansite leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    The content of your post and your name pleases me.
    That was the intent! I had hoped that it being posted by 'Murozond' and having blue posts 'from the future' would be entertaining. Glad you enjoyed.

This thread is fiction. This should come as a relief to those of you who complain about 're-hashed content' (btw I completely disagree with you there. One of the core ideas in this thread is add vertical content areas instead of horizontal, as I feel that WoW can't continually expand to new continents just because they'll run out of space at some point). Regardless, this thread is my own fan fiction - presented in a way that was hopefully entertaining - I never presented this as a 'leak', and never intended it to be taken as such.

Thankyou for the entertainment and conversation the OP delivered.

Respect for someone who wrote one of the better 'possible expansion stuff' threads then has the decency to say this afterwards when the idea has run its course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its fun to read these things, even though some of it sounds awesome, I don't think that this is legit at all xD