Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Name some examples that are not running around being an Alliance shoe horned sidekick for the Horde then I may consider it a bit more than petty scribbles of an Alliance fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Name some examples that are not running around being an Alliance shoe horned sidekick for the Horde then I may consider it a bit more than petty scribbles of an Alliance fanboy.
    You'll be happy to know that the Horde is certainly not left out here. From Rexxar's position within the Army of the Light, to witnessing the origin of the Trolls as a species, there's a lot of lore out there for the Alliance. Also, the Saurfang brothers play a very important role in the first raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Muruzond is dead.
    In what timeline?

Deleted
    Thats a very nice concept.

Dungeons include past versions of the Black Temple (where players are tasked, by Wrathion, to travel back through time and retrieve Illidan Stormrage, bringing Illidan into the future to team with Wrathion. Wrathion believes Illidan's knowledge is key to deating the Legion, and this is very likely a plant for sort of Demon Hunter class in a future expansion.
    That got me thinking, what if one of the encounters in this Raid is actually the Raid group Originally sent into the Black Temple in TBC? That would be hillarious, Two Raid groups battling it out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was a fun read, doubt it will be so.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    No offence but this looks extremely boring.

Since I'd kill for a time travel based expansion, I totally LOVE this concept. 10/10, very good. Shame you don't write plots for Bliz.

Quote Originally Posted by Murozond View Post
    Last edited by Murozond; Yesterday at 06:23 PM. Reason: Temporal Alignment
    I made an account just to express how hard this Reason made me laugh ^

It was an interesting read. I think I'd enjoy it if it were true, particularly the emphasis on story.

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    I agree. It's just my opinion of course, but I don't think an expansion focusing on things outside of the main timeline is a good idea. Sure MoP made up a lot of lore but it's still progressing stories in the prime timeline, just in a new land. This is my subjective opinion but an expansion based on seeing alternate realities and moments in history at the expense of moving the many plots we have in the present forward is one of the few expansion premises I've seen proposed that just might make me skip an expansion in WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    After Pandaria, Blizzard have proven that they can spin any concept they like into an entire expansion. Whether you personally don't like the idea is an entirely different matter. But as far as story potential goes, it would be well...Infinite. They could literally pick and choose any combination of zones and time periods they wanted.

Also, Murozond is not dead. We erased his death when we killed Deathwing and even if we hadn't Nozdormu's fall from grace could make for a very interesting expansion. It would be a great opportunity for us to actually come out of an expansion unsuccessful as we'd fail to stop his descent into darkness. The Timewalkers also provide a lot of interesting story potential.

My only caveat for this expansion is that grown up Sallandria and Dornaa are main characters and become a time-traveling lesbian couple.
    Where is it said Murozond isn't dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Where is it said Murozond isn't dead?
    The timeline where Murozond was killed by the players was the future - a future in which Deathwing had succeeded in bringing about the final Cataclysm. This timeline never happened thanks to the efforts of the players. It's a viable argument to say that, because of this change in the timeline, Murozond will never come to be, but it certainly isn't a viable argument to say that he is dead due to the events of End Time - because those events never happened.

i wish the quick leveling with those scenaros would be real.....that'd be the greatest thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalas View Post
    The timeline where Murozond was killed by the players was the future - a future in which Deathwing had succeeded in bringing about the final Cataclysm. This timeline never happened thanks to the efforts of the players. It's a viable argument to say that, because of this change in the timeline, Murozond will never come to be, but it certainly isn't a viable argument to say that he is dead due to the events of End Time - because those events never happened.
    That goes against what Nozdormu says when you kill Murozond, so unless there's a canon source saying this is correct I don't think it's accurate.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Yea this.. sorry OP. Just really hoping for a Azshara expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds very cool

Meh... sounds kinda lightly packed for a full expansion... although honestly i'd prefer ANYTHING envolving titan's and titan-based gear (like ulduar) over azshara... but apart from that it seems very light almost like a really really big patch.

I like the zone ideas... as long as they are changed A LOT...

Crafting revamp is cool cool cool

Of course this is a fun thread taken from the "Bioshock:Infinite" idea... but still cool to have this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Really great read great props to you I can tell you put a lot of thought into it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Yea this.. sorry OP. Just really hoping for a Azshara expansion.
    So if its not an Azshara expansion in your mind any other idea is going to be boring?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shocktarts View Post
    I made an account just to express how hard this Reason made me laugh ^

It was an interesting read. I think I'd enjoy it if it were true, particularly the emphasis on story.
    That and the GC posts from the future, in the same post, absolutely killed me. I love this guy, hope he can give us more insight... FROM THE FUTURE!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea much better than the "Legion" x-pac idea.

Off Topic (kinda): It always bothered me that we dealt with Murozond(Nozdormu) in a 5-man dungeon. Because of his ability wouldn't he be by far the most dangerous foe we could possible face in Warcraft. I mean the dragon can travel to any point in time altering past-present-future and creating infinite timelines. Blizzard, well Metzen, is throwing away a potentially awesome character imo.
    Last edited by Fullmetal89; 2013-09-03 at 02:48 PM.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

I don't know about this....

I would play this expansion, would quit my job to play it - if i had a job. And blizzard should hire this guy.