Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    A bunch of randoms with axes and magic and hardly any power when compared to her can kill Garrosh, so why couldn't she?
    then why didn't she take on arthas, lei shen or deathwing if they were only defeated by randoms with axes and swords?

its because we are the undeveloped silent heroes. but because this isnt bioware, we dont get development

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Didn't read that book, but it seems like its a tool to funnel magic through to make it more powerful. Which they made a bomb with. Where as a lot of alliance fans want her to just Kamehameha wave orgrimmar even without it because she has some titanic watcher power in her staff(that aint bias, i dont know what is).

You also have Malfurion who went neutral cause knaak made him all powerful 1000's of demon slaying at once. You have Rhonin who knows the Big Bang Attack who went neutral with actual more reason than others. A lot of people think Velen has a shitload of power...for a priest. Tirion who went from an old night to most powerful paladin who is teetering on the side of the alliance when they return to the Sylvanas story. Magni is most likely gonna be a wicked powerful shaman. Bolvar who is master of the scourge who is neutral for now. And then a few dragons who like alliance.

horde's got Green jesus who is a neutral hippy now. And Garrosh who is powered(soon to be) by a dead old god.
    The Focusing Iris is in Dalaran's vaults, so it's not out of reach for her.

Most of the characters you listed aren't alliance though. I do agree that humans have way too many uber powerful characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    then why didn't she take on arthas, lei shen or deathwing if they were only defeated by randoms with axes and swords?

its because we are the undeveloped silent heroes. but because this isnt bioware, we dont get development
    We're not undeveloped heroes, we're one of millions of people clearing the same instance every week, and what about LFR? The majority of them are special children spamming random attacks. Lei Shen could have hit us with lightning once and sent millions of volts through our bodies killing us instantly, Deathwing could have stood on us?

Of course I'm being a little to literal here, but I've never been able to take raiding seriously lore wise, a puny mortal warrior can survive a hit from something 5000x the size of him just because he's specced prot?

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    She has the Thunder King's power in her staff and the focusing iris. Just shit on the whole city in 10 minutes and call it a day. Or are thousands of needless alliance casualties a better alternative because lollore
    Because that would involve innocents getting killed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    She has the Thunder King's power in her staff and the focusing iris. Just shit on the whole city in 10 minutes and call it a day. Or are thousands of needless alliance casualties a better alternative because lollore
    didnt she already allmost drown whole orgrimmar but then wimped out on the last moment

Deleted
    if horde is reckless by that logic, alliance are cowards.
    That is how people view them. Because you don't want to fight does not make you a coward.

There are other means to solve problems and the alliance look for the other means before they go directly to the killing.

Horde by nature go for the killing first.

It wouldn't be much fun if we had to wait outside until she turns up wearing Garrosh's shoulderpads and axe.

While the though of Jaina destroying a whole city makes me smile it doesn't make for a compelling raid

Lor'Themar could easily kill Jaina 1v1 , way more powerful character. So the argument should be why doesn't he solo it?

Lore and stuffs I suppose

Thrall solo'd Deathwing. He'd crush that whore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    Thrall solo'd Deathwing. He'd crush that whore.
    When was this? I must of missed it while a group of aspects and heros took Deathwing down.

We'd all be waiting outside. we'd see garrosh plant her on a spike 10 minutes later.
    Thats not exactly how it would go down. She'd wipe out the entire place and there would be a lot of collateral damage (alliance members who are prisoners of war, horde who are not part of garrosh's horde trapped inside, children, etc) and more than half the city would likely suffer a lot of physical damage. Can't say how Garrosh empowered with a portion of the power of an old god vs Jaina empowered with a portion of the Thunder King's power would go though. Though, only the Titans could slay this particular Old God while we were able to manage killing the Thunder King ourselves. But what of the aftermath from both forces inside and outside the Alliance?

Its the same reason why the US govt didn't nuke Afghanistan to kill a few people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because having Dalaran there would take away from the heroic feel of the raid.

then why didn't she take on arthas,
    Halls Of Reflection - Heroic: She's completely overpowered by him, he's way stronger than her. (And also something that entirely counters magic users like her according to WoW lore, a death knight)

lei shen
    Also stronger than her, but we manage to overpower him and give Jaina a portion of his power if you have read the quests.

or deathwing
    I hope you are kidding....Jaina is good at casting spells, Deathwing had the power to destroy the world single-handedly...there is no comparison.

if they were only defeated by randoms with axes and swords?
    Doesn't look like you've paid much attention those those boss fights other than Lei Shen it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

It should have boiled down to Jaina vs Garrosh. Maybe they're saving Jaina for something else just like how they're saving Magatha Grimtotem by sweeping them under a rug and forgetting about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfists View Post
    I hope we get to kill her in 5.5
    That will never ever happen!
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

10+ Year Old Account
    No one mentioned because Thrall would just have this vision see, and just stop her again. So what if she has the Focusing Iris and Storm Staff of Antonidas?

Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    Thats not exactly how it would go down. She'd wipe out the entire place and there would be a lot of collateral damage (alliance members who are prisoners of war, horde who are not part of garrosh's horde trapped inside, children, etc) and more than half the city would likely suffer a lot of physical damage. Can't say how Garrosh empowered with a portion of the power of an old god vs Jaina empowered with a portion of the Thunder King's power would go though. Though, only the Titans could slay this particular Old God while we were able to manage killing the Thunder King ourselves. But what of the aftermath from both forces inside and outside the Alliance?

Its the same reason why the US govt didn't nuke Afghanistan to kill a few people.
    Or more realisitc outcome, she just gets shot in the head...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJKalteraphine View Post
    No, but wouldn't it be amazing if Jaina WAS a DBZ character? She's half way there - Laura Bailey, her voice actress, played kid Trunks in the American dub.
    I thought Trunks was a boy!!

OT:It makes for a good story for players to always leave their mark in history! "Everyone" becomes part of the lore, etc.
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mousa View Post
    I thought Trunks was a boy!!
    Women often do the voices for boys in cartoons.