Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    She probably couldn't.

She's a mage, not a one-man army. Nobody could go solo out there and stay alive for one minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    No, because unstable character with such power is retarded concept.
    What power? She used the Focusing Iris to make the tidal wave before. She doesn't have it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    What power? She used the Focusing Iris to make the tidal wave before. She doesn't have it anymore.
    And then suddenly gets her staff massively empowered, together with the fact that she suddenly became most powerfull mage on Azeroth for no apparent reason.

And then suddenly gets her staff massively empowered, together with the fact that she suddenly became most powerfull mage on Azeroth for no apparent reason.
    Thrall is the most powerful Shaman. Malfurion is the most powerful Druid. No one wants them dead, oh yeah that's because they want peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Thrall is the most powerful Shaman. Malfurion is the most powerful Druid. No one wants them dead, oh yeah that's because they want peace.
    I want those dead too, what are you talking about.

Because nobody is that strong in wow no matter what those bullshit books say.

Azeroth is a world full of contradictions its a world where they have invented fucking machine guns and all sorts of artillery but still soldiers carry swords and shields. Christ i must have obliterated 100s of ally soldiers during this one quest alone http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28591

They have huge fucking airships that carry huge fucking daisy cutter bombs but never deploys them they have invented the internal combustion engine and fucking helicopters and planes but still use fucking bats and gyphons.

People weld magic and can summon shit out of thin air but they have a resource problem Hell FUCKING MAGES CAN SUMMON FREE FOOD FROM THIN AIR but people are starving.

Need i go on?

Deleted
    i think its like asking why didnt horde use bilgewater cannon to obliterate stormwind

I want those dead too, what are you talking about.
    Well you must be the only one.

Because he is not so powerful.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJKalteraphine View Post
    No, but wouldn't it be amazing if Jaina WAS a DBZ character? She's half way there - Laura Bailey, her voice actress, played kid Trunks in the American dub.
    Mind=Blown, just read the list and that gal has been around!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    She has the Thunder King's power in her staff and the focusing iris. Just shit on the whole city in 10 minutes and call it a day. Or are thousands of needless alliance casualties a better alternative because lollore
    She could just have everyone leave dalaran, and DROP THAT FRIGGIN CITY ON ORGRIMMAR! Or just have Valen show up who says "have i ever showed you guys my shadow form??" Done, 25,000 years of exp, its over.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just want them to use that super cannon in Bilgewater that's pointed at Stormwind!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because Jaina has very important hiding to be doing. Like she has done since her introduction in wc3
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Women often do the voices for boys in cartoons.
    The voice for Luffy ( one piece ) is a woman.
    Also I can't help but wonder why Shandris Feathermoon isn't along side Tyrande.

on topic : Pretty sure that Jaina's blue dragonflight boyfriend managed to talk her down from drowning Org. Also the water elementals couldn't hear Thrall.

Because she isn't Mionelol.

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    You're all forgetting, she doesn't need to use magic to level Org.... I'm still banking on the fact that she can just crater Dalaran into it.
    Jaina crashing Dalaran into Og. That would be a nice twist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimo View Post
    Actually... that would be pretty cool. Have we ever seen a villain in WoW that thinks they're doing the right thing, ala Ozymandias? Probably not. Everything seems to be 'corruption'. I'd like to see an evil Jaina convinced of her righteousness.
    Well, wasn't that was Arthas was doing? At least in the start. Warcraft 3 ftw.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    Jaina crashing Dalaran into Og. That would be a nice twist.
    Would look pretty epic

I'm more offended that Thrall didn't let me vote our new warchief ..... I'd vote Sylvanas, Vol'jin or Baine (Have no memory of his name)

Jaina would alienate herself from the rest of the Alliance if she committed mass-genocide on the entire Horde. Or, at least, she'd alienate herself from the figureheads of the Alliance. People like the Council of three Hammers, Velen, Varian - and the biggest one of all - Anduin Wrynn.

Jaina is the biggest female role model for Anduin since his mother died when he was a baby, her influence on him has made him develop into the young man he is today. If anything is holding her back from remodelling Orgrimmar to look like what Theramore does, it's how Anduin would react to it. He'd never forgive her for ruthlessly murdering countless Orcs who, for the best part, are just honouring their blood oath to their Warchief.
    Most of the Orcs involved know what they are doing is wrong, but they're oath-bound to do it anyway- Just look at Nazgrim. It's arguable that all of the playable Orcs are filthy traitors to their warchief- which is why it's upsetting that all of us are forced to partake in this stupid Darkspear rebellion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Styx1992 View Post
    I'm more offended that Thrall didn't let me vote our new warchief ..... I'd vote Sylvanas, Vol'jin or Baine (Have no memory of his name)
    Rexxar 2013

slime