Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    She's pretty weaksauce and doesn't have the ability.

While she potentially could pull the same move as she was about to in that one book where she summons a tsunami, they still have the Theramore prisoners. Not only that, but as others have said, the very essence of an Old God resides in Orgrimmar now, and Garrosh can harness its powers, if Jaina tried anything Garrosh would likely beat the living snot out of her in a single hit.

Jaina solos Orgrimmar sounds like the title for a very naughty movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    We're not undeveloped heroes, we're one of millions of people clearing the same instance every week, and what about LFR? The majority of them are special children spamming random attacks. Lei Shen could have hit us with lightning once and sent millions of volts through our bodies killing us instantly, Deathwing could have stood on us?

Of course I'm being a little to literal here, but I've never been able to take raiding seriously lore wise, a puny mortal warrior can survive a hit from something 5000x the size of him just because he's specced prot?
    You're supposed to look at your accomplisments independently of what other people are doing in their own raid. And speaking of accomplishments, the player character is not a mere mortal hiding behind a shield who would die to a lightning bolt. Whatever he is and his origins, he is the Storm's End, Destroyer's End, Savior of Azeroth, Firelord, Bane of the Fallen King, Herald of the Titans, Hand of A'dal, Champion of the Naaru, the Undying, Slayer of Stupid Incompetent and Disappointing Minions. Whatever the origins of the player character lore wise, he is no mortal character.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Gecko View Post
    Jaina solos Orgrimmar sounds like the title for a very naughty movie.
    I bet it would be canon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DJKalteraphine View Post
    No, but wouldn't it be amazing if Jaina WAS a DBZ character? She's half way there - Laura Bailey, her voice actress, played kid Trunks in the American dub.
    Half way there is like Gohan vs Perfect Cell before he amped himself up to SSJ2. Makes quite a difference I can tell you that.

Our raid would kill her at the gates

Wow....people are comparing Warcraft lore to DBZ, an anime with a mediocre "plot".
    *screams for 10 minutes and transforms into super mega ultimate herp-a-derp!*

You're better than this, guys...
    Last edited by Krolikn; 2013-09-02 at 01:07 PM.

Deleted
    We should just have powerful lore characters solo all of the raids just so us players have nothing to do! Sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post

Wow....people are comparing Warcraft lore to DBZ, an anime with a mediocre "plot".

Mediocre plot is compared to mediocre plot.

Woah...

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post

If you try to bash something, you should at least have any idea of it, which your post clearly shows, You don't, Nice try, GG lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    She has the Thunder King's power in her staff and the focusing iris. Just shit on the whole city in 10 minutes and call it a day. Or are thousands of needless alliance casualties a better alternative because lollore
    Why doesn't Thrall just solo Stormwind? Come on, I can ask ridiculous questions as well.

Anyway, I hope we get to kill Jaina sometime soon. She has just turned into a horrible character lately.

She tried but Thrall stopped her.

Mages may be OP, but not THAT OP. Besides, she would still be vulnerable to attack, no matter how powerful her artifacts make her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    Jaina would alienate herself from the rest of the Alliance if she committed mass-genocide on the entire Horde. Or, at least, she'd alienate herself from the figureheads of the Alliance. People like the Council of three Hammers, Velen, Varian - and the biggest one of all - Anduin Wrynn.

Jaina is the biggest female role model for Anduin since his mother died when he was a baby, her influence on him has made him develop into the young man he is today. If anything is holding her back from remodelling Orgrimmar to look like what Theramore does, it's how Anduin would react to it. He'd never forgive her for ruthlessly murdering countless Orcs who, for the best part, are just honouring their blood oath to their Warchief.
    Most of the Orcs involved know what they are doing is wrong, but they're oath-bound to do it anyway- Just look at Nazgrim. It's arguable that all of the playable Orcs are filthy traitors to their warchief- which is why it's upsetting that all of us are forced to partake in this stupid Darkspear rebellion.
    O. M. G. Someone besides me gets that part! ^^^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see Garrosh smash her into the ground. I hate her more than any other character in wow.

Deleted
    Stay with me here people this gonna be craycray. Or....

OR

maybe if she did we wouldn't have any content to do next patch. I know, crazy shit, right?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Never said he was as powerful, but there is no way jaina touches Antonidas. Khadgar is probably way more powerful than either rhonin or Jaina. with jaina being the weakest of the group... thats all imo ofcourse which you can't disprove anytime soon.
    Not sure why you seem to think Antonidas was powerful. He had vast knowledge but was a pussy. Arthas wasn't even Lich King yet and shit all over him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Pretty sure Garrosh is the most poweful person in the game currently.

Given that he has all the leaders impaled up in stormwind in the vision.

I don't think a mage is going to kill a warrior who cant be CC'ed :|
    Except that he may very well be the first boss we kill without help... which makes him not strongest but weakest boss ... no insane buff from the aspects, no help from tirion... no help from akama and maiev... just little old us wooping his ass...

15+ Year Old Account
    Now that would be a creative way to decide the new warchief. Let every horde player cast a vote once per account. :P

Players can't QQ then if they get a warchief that no one likes.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think lorewise that Jaina isn't capable of dealing Orgrimmar on her own. In the game it might look like a weak city for a powerful mage like Jaina, but lorewise Orgrimmar is much much stronger. The many Dark Shamans of Garrosh and all other Kor'kron warriors might be too strong and overwhelming for her. And then there is Garrosh on the end, whch would be a really tough fight for her.