HC Horridon 10m Help

Hello, my guild is just starting progress on Horridon.

Our comp:

Blood DK (myself)
    Prot Warr
    Resto Druid
    Holy Pala/Disc Priest
    2 Hunters
    Mage
    Rogue
    Warlock
    Boomkin

I don't struggle with boss damage at all on the doors. I do however, struggle a lot on getting aggro on the adds. The raid tries to stack on me as much as possible but due to pools on floor as well as the occasional charge that's not always possible. Anyone who has some sort of misdirect ability uses it. Thing is, the first big add isn't dying fast enough, and I have to single taunt the 2 other big ones. I'm then out of taunts and all I have for aggro is D&D and BB with decease spreading. I tried going Gorefiend's Grasp but found it to be nearly useless given that it doesn't work on all adds, and it also doesn't taunt. My damage isn't bad, but its not big enough to sustain threat versus the nukes of mostly the boomkin (our top dps as well). I then tried going Remoresless Winter and found it more effective for controlling the adds, but still, some of them are always running around with my taunts on cd and when the Dinomancer comes along, there are too many adds on screen for me to control, and its a mess.

Our boomkin is doing around 150k and I'm doing about a 100k. The rest of dpsers range between 120k-140k (1st door numbers here), I'm not sure wehther that's low or ok, but even on the first pool the first big add dies after the two others spawn, and I can't control aggro on the little adds at all. Somehow we make it through the first two doors, but the 3rd door is a mess, there's absolutley no way for me to control the adds over there, usually resulting in a quick wipe. Any advice here?

Thanks

Damage is ok. At 3rd door u are not suppose even to tank small adds, since they attack random targets. At this door, u put a mark on the floor and casters stay around it... u keep a distance of 3 meters of them.. and u just focus your tanking in Drakkari Frozen Warlord (the ones that spawn frozen orb), u place a skull in one of two that comes at the same time, and all burst down that one.. and then the other, dont spread the dps here... if u quiclky kill them its quite easier. Every time a frozen orb spwans, u walk in direction of 4 th door, and group does the same (always with a safe distance from you), since they are all close to each other, the random add's (all expect, Drakkari Frozen Warlord) will die from aoe, etc... Dont forget to dispel the disease and u are ok. If u see a big mess around anyway, save army for this door, since all adds will target, and is easier to aoe down all of them together.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadix View Post
    Damage is ok. At 3rd door u are not suppose even to tank small adds, since they attack random targets. At this door, u put a mark on the floor and casters stay around it... u keep a distance of 3 meters of them.. and u just focus your tanking in Drakkari Frozen Warlord (the ones that spawn frozen orb), u place a skull in one of two that comes at the same time, and all burst down that one.. and then the other, dont spread the dps here... if u quiclky kill them its quite easier. Every time a frozen orb spwans, u walk in direction of 4 th door, and group does the same (always with a safe distance from you), since they are all close to each other, the random add's (all expect, Drakkari Frozen Warlord) will die from aoe, etc... Dont forget to dispel the disease and u are ok. If u see a big mess around anyway, save army for this door, since all adds will target, and is easier to aoe down all of them together.
    Thanks, actually I forgot to mention I use unglyphed Army for this door. Used to do wonders back when we progressed normal mode, but here everyone were dropping so quickly.

Tank the boss from the pull until the first door adds spawn, this will give you some vengeance to work with.

You have 2 hunters for MD and a rogue for tricks, I'm honestly not sure how aggro can be a problem unless people are hitting whatever the hell they feel like. The first big add at a door is a no brainer and you should have aggro on it. For the second pair mark one with a skull and aggro that, the second one have someone MD it to you. If people go to town on the one that isn't the skull then they need to l2p :P

Also make sure you tell people to stand on the right side of the door at every door if your facing it, that way adds have to run by the tank to get to them and they wont get gib'd

Thanks for all the advice guys, I'll be sure to try it. Its really the first fight I felt aggro issues in.