Deleted

massive lag in 40man bgs

since the other day as soon as they is around 15 ppl in same place I get huge graphic lag, others reported also, its not my pc, 10/15 man bgs is fine its just av and ioc are unplayable its almost like swtor when their engine was nackerd anyone else noticed this?

Deleted
    Did this happen today? because I did AV yesterday and everything was fine

Deleted
    ye today and noticed it past few weeks, my ms is fine and today other ppls said thiers was fine but as soon as horde and ally met at the docks in ioc it was unplayable

I dont lag at all in AV but recently, last few weeks ive been dropping to about 15-20fps in IoC.

Whenever my camera is facing workshop in IoC, framerates go from 60 to 5. This has been happening since 5.2, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm also having random fps drops in various BGs..... Sota, ToK, IoC, etc

What you guys have is no lag (not even made-up words like "graphic-lag" will do), you're just experiencing low FPS due to either your hardware or the game hitting bottlenecks where the graphic performance simply drops. Such things are generally local issues with your specific system when they are not shared by thousands of people so I'd probably start searching for a solution there.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    What you guys have is no lag (not even made-up words like "graphic-lag" will do), you're just experiencing low FPS due to either your hardware or the game hitting bottlenecks where the graphic performance simply drops. Such things are generally local issues with your specific system when they are not shared by thousands of people so I'd probably start searching for a solution there.
    really? so how come this wasn't happening b4 5.2?
    Last edited by RAFFLES; 2013-09-02 at 07:30 PM.

Deleted
    If you look at blizzards eu twitter, they've recognised the issue of lag / dcs / inaccessibility after reports from enough people

Noticed today that for the first time I'm getting laggy in EOTS also. Very jumpy, possibly down to 20fps at some points.

Im usualy up around 60fps in cities.

Noticed it recently in IoC when the two sides meet at one point (usually workshop or docks). Seems like a lag thing to me in that I'll hit a button and wait a few seconds to see the action occur on screen. For me it's not a frame rate issue from what I can tell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    If you look at blizzards eu twitter, they've recognised the issue of lag / dcs / inaccessibility after reports from enough people
    I am glad I am not the only one with these problems.

Suddently out of nowhere, I have lag, low FPS, random DCs and stuff like that. Never happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    well it can happen there is someting wrong on there side. i was in epl. and at one point i went from 100 fps to 5. moving 5 yards away and everyting was fine.
    happend for a week. noting change. then i report it. and 3 days later it was fixed. so it can also be there side. but if your having the problems in every bg its your side. if it happen on a 1 or a few points in the game its probebly on there side. and i would send out a bug report.

Deleted
    yeah I guess your on EU servers , EU servers on wow have started well , not performing as good as it has lately.
    Last night alot of people couldnt do LFR or dungeons ect , The other week The Xrealm server crashed ect when I invited my friend to my group while leveling my alt. , I got phased to a zone where there was no mobs or anything and was stuck like that for a couple of hours ( even If I dced ect )

i thought it was my machine - i recently got a new modem/router conbo unit and replaced my modem and router.. i thought i had a connectivity issue.. maybe its the servers