Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    Oh and we get to raid SW, but dont worry raiding an enemy city is nothing in terms of bias and thats why Org gets raided yet the alliance still claim bias
    Well Horde get to raid org too. And in your hypothetical situation alliance would raid SW as well. So what does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    Oh and we get to raid SW, but dont worry raiding an enemy city is nothing in terms of bias and thats why Org gets raided yet the alliance still claim bias
    Pro tip: understand the topic you're counter-arguing before starting to type. It helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    WE GET TO SACK ORGRIMMAR.
    No you don't. Sacking is when you conquer a city, then plunder it.

Ogrimmar is being liberated. And not even 'liberated so we can put a puppet leader in place'. Its being liberated so their old enemies can retake control again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    The only way some players will be happy is if the horde were completely destroyed. But that will never happen so..
    No. I've heard very few people express this sentiment. Stop attacking strawmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Pro tip: understand the topic you're counter-arguing before starting to type. It helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Ogrimmar is being liberated. And not even 'liberated so we can put a puppet leader in place'. Its being liberated so their old enemies can retake control again.

- - - Updated - - -

No. I've heard very few people express this sentiment. Stop attacking strawmen.

He has a point though, if this is how you guys act when you get to raid the horde's major capitol how would you be able to survive if we got to raid Stormwind. I mean honestly if the shoes were turned you guys would be throwing an even bigger fit. Just admit you guys complain to complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm perplexed enough by the idea that it's now a space ship and not just a floating chunk of land, formerly just normal land, that happens to have a city on it. o.O

Of course we are; that's where the loot comes in, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    He has a point though, if this is how you guys act when you get to raid the horde's major capitol how would you be able to survive if we got to raid Stormwind. I mean honestly if the shoes were turned you guys would be throwing an even bigger fit. Just admit you guys complain to complain.
    /sigh

Seriously, its been explained so many times that I get the feeling people are acting dumb just to annoy people.

Oh, and I'm a Horde player. And even I can see the bullshit going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Of course we are; that's where the loot comes in, obviously.
    Gameplay =/= Story.

Unless you think lorewise boars drop weapons out of their bodies.

Try harder.

/sigh

Seriously, its been explained so many times that I get the feeling people are acting dumb just to annoy people.

- - - Updated - - -

Gameplay =/= Story.

Try harder.
    That was sarcasm, in case you didn't realize.

ANyways, that's was directed at my fellow, complaining, whining Alliance members. If you're going to nitpick and be an english language usage nazi, why even bother posting?

/sigh

- - - Updated - - -

Gameplay =/= Story.

Try harder.

No it really hasn't you guys have no ground to stand on. You are destroying THE. not A. THE major horde city. This is the big alliance moment. Honestly everything you suggest means no more horde only alliance. All horde must reroll. The devs already said this was your moment if its not big enough quit the game I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remembered how it was fun to have the other dragon aspects in DS and we fight legs? Oh it wasn't fun, so why is OP bring this shat up?

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Remembered how it was fun to have the other dragon aspects in DS and we fight legs? Oh it wasn't fun, so why is OP bring this shat up?
    Because he is an alliance player.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it really hasn't you guys have no ground to stand on. You are destroying THE. not A. THE major horde city. This is the big alliance moment. Honestly everything you suggest means no more horde only alliance. All horde must reroll. The devs already said this was your moment if its not big enough quit the game I guess.
    So Alliance gets to be there when the Horde take back their city.

That's all that's happening in Seige of Orgrimmar.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    So Alliance gets to be there when the Horde take back their city.

That's all that's happening in Seige of Orgrimmar.
    You forgot that alliance players get to kill the horde warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot that alliance players get to kill the horde warchief.
    ...along with the Horde Players, who also hate said warchief.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Dalaran needs more ZPMs to attack Orgrimmar

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'll just leave it to my imagination of dalaran floating over orgrimmar, raining down fire and frostbolts onto the city. While jaina uses the thunder kings power to strike lightning all over...OOOOOOOMG. I would love to see the look on garrosh's face. =(

For alliance I want to see jaina get the final kill on garrosh. She deserves it after what he did to theramore. Using the power of the thunder king to strike an overcharged bolt of lightning through his heart and kill him. Then the heart of y'shaarj.

Sorry I want to see the alliance get the canon kill on garrosh** Jaina would be icing on the cake. We DESERVE the kill.
    Last edited by Vynestra; 2013-09-03 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Bit off-topic, but it bothers me that they'd consider using Dalaran as some kind of flying death ship. It's supposed to be a place of magical learning, and has a large civilian population and a lot of completely immartial businesses. >.<
    So did Theramore. Shots fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Well we bitched endlessly about playing second-fiddle to Thrall and Fordring in Cata and Wrath, is it really so surprising that they think we'd complain if Dalaran was firing shots during the battle?
    Personally If Dalaran was Hovering over Ogrimmar it would in fact be overkill. When you really compare the threat level Garrosh really poses compared to the endless Scourge literally flooding a Gigantic Canyon in Icecrown it really isn't necessary.

I've made jokes about it before but after seeing more PTR footage every leader of the Alliance and Horde is present to see Garrosh kiss the canvas even Jaina. I think we are already set for closure as long as nobody pulls a Judas at the last minute.

Seriously I don't recall any awesome events taking place in alliance cities (theramore doesn't count). Alliance got to attack Undercity AND Orgrimmar. I have yet to see a horde attack/destruction of any city of consequence. And just because zomg the horde gets to keep their cities, it doesn't mean that it's not completely awesome to take part in it. You all need to realize this game will NEVER alter the story to make things unbalanced for gameplay. If you all did get to destroy org and the horde then what? no more WoW? Or how would you like if you destroyed Org, and zomg horde now gets even bigger super horde capital. I'm sure the qq would be even bigger if that happened.

Point is, alliance isn't going to win the war, neither is horde. Because WoW isn't going to end yet. And when the warcraft story does end, it will be "both sides found peace" the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    They really didn't need to say anything more than "Dalaran over orgrimmar would've been a non-stop lagfest for 90% of the playerbase". Instead they add BS excuses and diminish their credibility.
    I am so very tired of this excuse. Seriously, if you're playing WoW. Hell, if you're RAIDING in wow, please stop playing on that toaster from the year 2001 you call a computer and spend some money into upgrading it. Sorta is the same deal with having the adequate skill for content for you to see it (ie, heroic modes) you should have a decent pc atleast from the year 2007 to raid, with at the very least a graphics card that comes in the top 50 of single graphics builds. Case and point you can build a brand new pc that runs wow at perfectly crisp 60+ fps with most options on high for under 600$. That of course brings up the fact that most people are too lazy to build their own pc and either buy prebuilts from dell/hp/other shit companies that will exploit you for every dollar, or buy barebones systems that don't include everything you need.

On topic though, yes dalaran not appearing is a copout, yes blizzard is either lazy or their wording is terrible. Either that or they honestly think the Alliance's fist pumping moment was "getting" dalaran. And shit, this is coming from a 90% Horde player.
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2013-09-03 at 05:23 AM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellixen View Post
    Seriously I don't recall any awesome events taking place in alliance cities (theramore doesn't count). Alliance got to attack Undercity AND Orgrimmar. I have yet to see a horde attack/destruction of any city of consequence. And just because zomg the horde gets to keep their cities, it doesn't mean that it's not completely awesome to take part in it. You all need to realize this game will NEVER alter the story to make things unbalanced for gameplay. If you all did get to destroy org and the horde then what? no more WoW? Or how would you like if you destroyed Org, and zomg horde now gets even bigger super horde capital. I'm sure the qq would be even bigger if that happened.

Point is, alliance isn't going to win the war, neither is horde. Because WoW isn't going to end yet. And when the warcraft story does end, it will be "both sides found peace" the end.
    The Horde booted the Worgen out of Gilneas and completely deposed them of their zone, while the Forsaken now get to use that area for leveling purposes. They kicked the Alliance out of Southshore/Hillsbrad, while the Horde now get to use that area for leveling purposes. They kicked the Alliance out of Azshara, while the Horde now get to use that area for leveling purposes.

And then yes, they freakin' blew up Theramore. And now the Alliance gets to HELP the Horde reclaim their own city. Not exactly grounds for "fist bumping." "Yeah, we got to set foot in Orgrimmar! Alright! Well, that was fun... Horde, you guys can take it from here."

Undercity was closer to an actual "Alliance fist pump" moment because they went in there with the INTENT to retake undercity. Not some "we'll help the horde because we're best frenemies" crap.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.