Deleted

Consequences of the Siege of Orgrimmar

Welcome to my thread.

As we all know The Tyrant Hellscream is going down next week. The Alliance, rebels and heroes saved the day. What consequences are going to be after this huge event? Is there going to be a peace between the Alliance and the Horde? Is this how the war will end? Or maybe something will happen eventually and make the situation more complicated? Will Forsaken become the new threat to Azeroth? Sylvanas doesn't care about the other races. Will the Alliance and the rebel Horde combine their powers again to fight the Undead? What do you think? Please don't bring the Burning Legion and the Azhara to the topic. Let's have a political talk.

Deleted
    Patch 5.5 in December will answer those questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Forsaken will not be a threat next expansion. They will simply be your Overlords. Bend the knee now or your capital will become Southshore 2.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is we'll see whether the next expansion will be a coalition or the Horde going after the Alliance (or vice-versa) come patch 5.5, which is supposed to set up the lore for the factions going forth into the next expac.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    My guess is that we'll revert to the uneasy peace of Vanilla and TBC with tensions still flaring up in Lordaeron between the Humans/Worgen and the Forsaken. At some point, yeah I can see Sylvanas going down, but not for a couple xpacs yet.