Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright I can't keep this secret forever. I am the new War Chief. Yes I have taken over the Horde, in the name of the Alliance.

Deleted
    The day when the next leader dies is already set.
    Metzen would sure have fun to triple his work just to make a vote possible (and throw 2 developed paths away again). Not to speak of how it would delay the content-team.

Deleted
    If they actually gave a few plausible options to choose from there wouldn't be anything stupid about it. It'll stop people choosing a dumb option just because it's funny.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please god no.

There's most likely already been tons of story written out that includes whoever Blizzard has already chosen to be warchief. Even if they let the community decide, they'd most likely have to completely change around a lot of next expansion's story and details.

because if you allowed that, your get stupid results. Like we would end up having basic campfire as a warchief Internet = Trolls

10+ Year Old Account
    What if they've already gotten enough writing done for it (you know, far enough that it's already into the next expansion) that player choice might conflict with what they've already got going. (Only the South Park guys can work that fast.. lol)