Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would recommend The Secret World. It did have its flaws during its initial launch, but most of those are either completely gone or softened out. For instance the battle system is way better than what it was during the beta.

The Secret World is not a free-2-play game. Just as a note because it has come up a few times.

The Secret is Buy-2-Play. The exact same model used by like Skyrim or Diablo 3. One buys the game, they play it sans fees. DLC and expansions are extra.

And I do recommend The Secret World heartily. Fantastic game with a tremendous amount of quality content for the price. Great value and one can literally play it for years & years without spending an extra dime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rift, dcuo,champions online i enjoy them all :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I am downloading Vindictus as it was mentioned in this thread a couple of times as a decent mmo. Also i heard it was like Tera more or less, which i have played and enjoyed, but the grind hurts me.

Can anyone please clarify a few things(preferably someone who has played both games)

1) Can you attack while u move/jump (In Tera you cannot)?
    2) Is the game completely F2p (a good model like Rift`s)?
    3) End Game PvP/PvE content is plentiful?
    4) Since the game is relatively old now (and surprisingly i hadn`t heard much about it), are EU servers still populated?

<3 Would appreciate any other info you think is relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormkhan View Post
    I am downloading Vindictus as it was mentioned in this thread a couple of times as a decent mmo. Also i heard it was like Tera more or less, which i have played and enjoyed, but the grind hurts me.

Can anyone please clarify a few things(preferably someone who has played both games)

1) Can you attack while u move/jump (In Tera you cannot)?
    2) Is the game completely F2p (a good model like Rift`s)?
    3) End Game PvP/PvE content is plentiful?
    4) Since the game is relatively old now (and surprisingly i hadn`t heard much about it), are EU servers still populated?

<3 Would appreciate any other info you think is relevant.
    1. I don't remember being able too.
    2. Yes. They sell underwear and exp boosts (and stuff like that)
    3. Yes.
    4. I wouldn't know but vindictus in general is very populated.

also, the bolded part. I have bad news for you. Vindictus is far grindy-er than Tera.
    (But vindictus's combat is better than Tera. So at least there's that... If you can stomach the grind)
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2013-09-04 at 12:11 PM.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    2. Yes. They sell underwear and exp boosts (and stuff like that)
    I Lol`d irl. Good and accurate summation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    also, the bolded part. I have bad news for you. Vindictus is far grindy-er than Tera.
    (But vindictus's combat is better than Tera. So at least there's that... If you can stomach the grind)
    That just balanced itself out for me. I don`t mind the grind if the gameplay is fluid. I actually enjoy the aspect.

Thanks Barbie-rian <3.