Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Any other leaders that are more reckless then Garrosh?

Only other one I can think of is Deathwing to be honest I am sure there is more though thats why I am asking.

Deleted
    what was deathwing the leader of?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    Twilight Hammer.
    OP didn't specify if it was only Horde/Alliance leaders so...

-----------------::---------------

Now to the post, Grom Hellscream himself, you know, the one that gave courage to the indecisive Orc's to drink Demon Blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    Occasional flyover arsonists club

Tyrnade

Before the "HURR CHARACTER DERAILMENT" people start bombarding the thread, understand this. A Little Patience was the most accurate characterization of her since Warcraft 3. Tyrande is a hot headed, sociopathic racist. However all of that was forgotten by the writers until 5.1.

Saddam Husein

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bladez View Post
    Only other one I can think of is Deathwing to be honest I am sure there is more though thats why I am asking.
    As far as I know, no one else has dropped a "nuclear" bomb on a town then intentionally unleashed an Old God's powers into the land for giggles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    Tyrnade

Before the "HURR CHARACTER DERAILMENT" people start bombarding the thread, understand this. A Little Patience was the most accurate characterization of her since Warcraft 3. Tyrande is a hot headed, sociopathic racist. However all of that was forgotten by the writers until 5.1.
    100% Agreed, people whining about it didn't play warcraft 3, where she wants to crush the Horde and the Alliance without even asking what they want and what they stand for.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoitachi View Post
    100% Agreed, people whining about it didn't play warcraft 3, where she wants to crush the Horde and the Alliance without even asking what they want and what they stand for.
    She was a fanatic until they kinda... fucked her char up AND HER VOICE q-q

Remember that part where a human paladin is getting both sides to calm down and talk to each other, so she snipes him dead to get them fighting again? Yep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    As far as I know, no one else has dropped a "nuclear" bomb on a town then intentionally unleashed an Old God's powers into the land for giggles.
    Deathwing made a Cataclysm that nearly destroyed Azeroth reshaping it forever.... What where you saying about an Island?

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    She was a fanatic until they kinda... fucked her char up AND HER VOICE q-q
    Yeah, everyone who jumped on the bandwagon between WoW's launch and 5.1 only got the idealized fan version of her where she's a kind, wise, and ethereal elf maiden who can do no wrong. Then they get to see her as she normally is and cry "character derailment" and how Blizzard "doesn't know their own lore."

I'll agree on the voice though. It's pretty terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    dah, gul'dan obviously. And ner'zhul, who pretty much destroyed draenor because of his actions.

Azshara was a reckless cow to, I mean summoning sargeras, yeah..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    Thrall for putting Garrosh in charge, and not slapping Baine and Vol'jin before they escalated in their childish antics.
    You mean childish antics being rebelling against garrosh's tyranny?
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bladez View Post
    Varian was, for a short while, after returning from his capture.

Sylvannas is pretty reckless, as is Jaina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    More like instigating and encouraging his tyranny.
    right keep telling yourself that.
    #boycottchina

Deathwing made a Cataclysm that nearly destroyed Azeroth reshaping it forever.... What where you saying about an Island?
    I was trying to fit with the OP's assumed meaning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    dah, gul'dan obviously. And ner'zhul, who pretty much destroyed draenor because of his actions.

Azshara was a reckless cow to, I mean summoning sargeras, yeah..
    I raise you Sargeras for corrupting Kil'jaedan that per say corrupted the Orc's and made them destroy Draenor :P

Deleted
    I raise you Sargeras for corrupting Kil'jaedan that per say corrupted the Orc's and made them destroy Draenor :P
    i raise you sargeras parents for birthing him

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    Tyrnade

It's true. A lot of people don't understand why I say I really hate Tyrande. This is why.

Issue with Tyrande is, which Tyrande is the one we actually have? The one of Warcraft 3, or the timeline altered one from the books of the Sundering. The latter one while somewhat supremist from the long time since the Sundering, is not really racist as she knows that the help of all the other races stopped the burning legion and Azshara. Thing is, we actually do have the latter as the timeline with Rhonin, Krasus and Broxigar having been involved is as far as I know, the current timeline.

And I think this is on purpose as the original Tyrande, even with Malfurion's wisdom, would never have sided with the Alliance. To explain the discrepancy in behaviour, to make Alliance Night Elves possible, they went with the Knaak version of Tyrande rather then the Warcraft 3 one.

- - - Updated - - -

As to the topic, pretty much agree with Deathwing. Second likely Lich King Arthas. Gul'dan and co also are incredibly reckless of course and likely would have used a mana bomb, had it been at their disposal.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.