Deleted

[A] The Celtic Cult - Turalyon EU - 3/14 HC SoO

Alright you 'orrible lot!

I'll get this out of the way first - TCC isn't a hardcore progression guild, it's a fairly relaxed group of friends who like to raid and have a laugh on mumble with a friendly, yet focussed atmosphere (we're 3/14 HC T16) while keeping to a solid 3-nights-a-week, 9-hour total (2-nights, 6 hours for team2) schedule.

Most of our members have done the "balls-out, heroic 5-night-a-week" raiding thing in the past and now we're content with progressing at our own pace while being as optimal as possible (simming/theorycrafting/tactical discussion on forums etc) to make the most of the time/team we have.

So. If you're looking for a 14/14HC guild to charge your way through the next tier you might as well stop reading here. However, if any of the below look familiar/apply to you:

*An english speaker
    *Wants an oldschool "familly" guild atmosphere
    *Has significant raiding experience but rl commitments that mean you can't necessarily have 100% attendance
    *Have fairly weak raiding experience but an intelligence/drive to further yourself in normal and heroic raiding

Then TCC might just be the home for you... now for the obligatory Guild speak:

Team 1 -
    Raids on > WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, SUNDAY. 20:45-00:00 Server Time (19:45-23:00 GMT)

Raid Leader - Orthos

Current progress

3/14 HC SoO

Team 2 -
    Raids on > TUESDAY and SUNDAY. 20:45-00:00 Server Time (19:45-23:00 GMT)

Raid Leader - Kushiel

Current Progress

7/14 NM SoO

Below are the requirements of both teams rated by desire for class, we never close application slots and always welcome exceptional applications on trial.

Team 1

Healer

Team 2

Healer

Announcements, FAQs and Additional Information

Q. My application was declined and I don't understand why?
    Every thread in our recruitment forum should have been given a decision and a reason for that decision on the last post of the thread before it was locked, if you have any further comments to make please direct them to a guild council member either in a PM or in game, if during raid time please do not disturb but if urgent we will try to fit you in. Do not start a new thread asking questions.

Q. I think my application is taking to long what do I do?
    If you feel the decision is taking too long or you have been offered a spot in another guild and want us to make a quick decision because you would prefer us then please PM Rushou, Sdarks or any council member in game and I will get back to you at the end of the day, our guild council members are:

Clairey
    Energievie
    Kushiel
    Orthos
    Sorrow
    Traxler
    Kdazul

Additional Information:

1. Please note that as a ten to thirteen man team with tight rosters we expect you to know your class, not just your spec, if you have the ability to heal, tank and dps then you need to know how to fit all these roles as you will be required to cover roles from time to time.

2. You are expected to own and use a headset.

3. All applicants don't need to be 18+, however we expect dedication to the team and the individuals that are in it along with a mature attitude in our raid environments.
    The above class-requirements aren't there because we don't have a "complete" team right now but because we always allow for "IRL AFK" time and prefer having the ability to rotate players on a fight-by-fight basis. You might think that's a pain in the arse at the start of the tier when EVERYONE wants to raid... 4 Months down the line it's another story!

If you fancy throwing an application our way then you can apply at:

http://www.thecelticcult.co.uk or Speak to one of us on Turalyon EU Alliance side.

Thanks muchly!

Jon - vMagik
    Last edited by mmoc0cdb03e806; 2013-10-25 at 01:55 AM.

Deleted
    another one bumps the dust.

Deleted
    Bumpybump wooo

Deleted
    Bumping... Could use a tank semi-urgently to allow for potential AFKS/redundancy.

Deleted
    Bumping... 4 bosses into SoO with a 5% wipe on Galakras after a night of server stability issues.

Could use another Tank so I don't have to offtank in DPS gear and have all the aggro in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    Bumping... 4 bosses into SoO with a 5% wipe on Galakras after a night of server stability issues.

Could use another Tank so I don't have to offtank in DPS gear and have all the aggro in the world.
    Bumping - 7 bosses into SoO, Nazgrim will die tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, an ad-hoc raid last night saw us get another couple down, now 9/14. Still looking for a Tank for Team 1.

Deleted
    bumpitybumperson mcbumple

Deleted
    Bumping for team 1 and team 2

Deleted
    bump for 3 heroics done

Deleted
    Bump for 7 HC and now recruiting a lock or an excellent melee dps