[Music] Fans of Metal / Industrial / Electro / EBM / Trance

Please delete.... I didn't realise this was against the rules
    Last edited by JuggernautServices; 2013-09-04 at 11:42 AM. Reason: I fucked up.

This isn't allowed, just FYI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Illegal immigration is not a crime.
    Oxymoron.
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What the actual fuck now, internet? Grow a thicker skin and stop being a whiny faggot.

I'm curious what it was now, because that's a weird combination of genres...
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    I would have guessed something like KMFDM.

The OP's profile says "Band Manager and Record Label owner for bands in the EBM/Industrial/Darkwave/Synthpop spectrums. Also dealing with some Metal." so I'm guessing it was a self-promotion business type of post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I know that between all of Bill Leeb's work with Front Line Assembly, Noise Unit and Delerium he has covered all of those fronts to various extents.

It's a pretty normal combination of genres actually. A lot of bands in those categories use styles and sounds from the others frequently.