How to get rep with Shado pan assault?

I'm trying to get rep wuth Shado pan assault and i don't quite understand how to do.
    I've read on wowhead that each boss in tot gives Rep , this is the only way to get rep?

Get 480 Item Level, queue for Last stand of the Zandalari (ToT), get to friendly from the first run, trash will give rep until 2999/3000 after that 300rep/boss for the rest of the reputation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Sure is.

10+ Year Old Account
    You may get rep from trash, but probably only up to Honored. I think I remember getting a little rep from the quest to go find them at the beginning of 5.2, the one you get from Jaina. Try the one where you collect stones to summon a the three types of bosses on IoT (Lighting, Spirit, and I can't remember the other one.)

Atm i have 5939/6000 , So i just need to do tot runs?

Quote Originally Posted by sabag123 View Post
    Yeah, that's all there's to it (you can also do the Champions of the Thunder King weekly quest for a little bit extra).

And what is this key for ? http://www.wowhead.com/item=94222 someone told me it's for the shado pan a

And what is this key for ? http://www.wowhead.com/item=94222 someone told me it's for the shado pan a
    Read the comments on the link you just linked. Its not for rep with them. The Only way to get rep is killing the bosses and a small amount from champions of the thunder king. You can only get rep from each boss once a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the only way to get rep besides killing ToT bosses is Shado-Pan Assault Insignia, which occasionally drops from the gold chests at the end of the Treasure Trove solo scenario, and from the chest you get after finishing Isle of Thunder dailies.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the bosses give 300 rep, the weekly quest also gives 300, and the Shado-Pan Assault insignias give 100.