Exclamation A browser mmo for me?

Hi everyone, a few years ago a played a browser game called "The Pimps", the game was banned and doesn't exists anymore...

It is the same type as Ogame, and now i want to start playing something new of this genre, i am looking for a browser mmo like ogame or bitefight in which strategy is important but in which you don't really play, just clicking etc

I don't want to play ogame or travian, ikariam and that games, i want a game like that but not like theese with the same theme (no universum fight or old villages...)

I think that you understant for what i am looking for so i would be happy if someone could give me a few recomendations on that

Thanks in advance....

10+ Year Old Account
    If you need a MMO, i know the perfect MMORPG: https://us.battle.net/account/creation/wow/signup/
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    Runescape its an old classic constant being updated works excellent in browser and looks good with their latest htlm 5 update

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    If you need a MMO, i know the perfect MMORPG: https://us.battle.net/account/creation/wow/signup/
    Very funny. Now try again with what the OP is actually asking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebot View Post
    Very funny. Now try again with what the OP is actually asking for.
    He is asking this in a World of Warcraft section, We're here for WoW, not any other MMORPG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

This isn't really the right place to be asking, maybe try the videogames forum.

Unless you want to try WoW, in which case this is the right section I suppose. You can't really play it in a browser though.

Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaktor View Post
    This isn't really the right place to be asking, maybe try the videogames forum.

Unless you want to try WoW, in which case this is the right section I suppose. You can't really play it in a browser though.

Best of luck.
    Oh i am sorry i didn't know that this is for WoW