Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    For those who still don't understand this, they want to give chance for normal raiders to kill Garrosh before flex can, and they want flex raiders a chance to kill Garrosh before LFR can.. as simple as that.

Which is fine..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    For those who still don't understand this, they want to give chance for normal raiders to kill Garrosh before flex can, and they want flex raiders a chance to kill Garrosh before LFR can.. as simple as that.

Which is fine..
    No it's not fine. It's stupid and blizzard catering to the hardcore crowd again as per usual.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    you can cross realm for flexi
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kargarok View Post
    It's the same amount of time before you could kill Lei Shen. So don't cry please.
    And frankly that was too long as it was.

Stretching out LFR's release just because some "hardcores" whined about how they felt they had to run LFR to gear up for normals, after putting massive effort to make certain LFR gear wasn't really worth hardcore raiders having in the first place, is kind of a slap in the face to the vast majority of the people who play the game and who LFR is for. "Oh, you can See The Content...Over Six Weeks."

And they wonder why people keep unsubbing hand over fist.

Quote Originally Posted by El Plastico View Post
    No it's not fine. It's stupid and blizzard catering to the hardcore crowd again as per usual.
    Killing normal garrosh isnt hardcore

It's not really my choice. I either comply with the raid group or I gtfo. I suppose you could be saying i could choose not to raid, but there's nothing else in wow worth doing.
    It's still your choice. You choose to raid with that guild or another guild who wouldn't require you to know the boss fights. Stop using Blizzard as the scapegoat for your lack of motivation to be prepared for your raid.

In the end, complaining about not being able to do LFR just so you don't have to learn the boss fights is pretty damn ignorant. Especially considering that 90% of the bosses in LFR you completely ignore the mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am prepared for our raid, but i'd prefer not to be forced into watching videos. There's a tool like lfr in the game already that allows me to see the mechanics of the fight while i'm actually playing the game. Holding it back makes 0 sense.

God I love the tears of entitled casuals.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the people who watch mmo champ like a hawk and comment right away, but say they won't resub. Suuuure

Deleted
    I don't get it why they still punish LFR raiders. I mean, we get the worst loot anyway, so what?

I am prepared for our raid, but i'd prefer not to be forced into watching videos. There's a tool like lfr in the game already that allows me to see the mechanics of the fight while i'm actually playing the game. Holding it back makes 0 sense.
    So don't watch the video and read the numerous guides on the fight. Just because you use LFR in this manner doesn't mean it was designed for that and it shouldn't be catered to yourself.

If you don't understand why they delay LFR's release then I don't know what to tell you. They've stated numerous times every single raid patch this expansion as to why they do it this way. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

Blizzard is just looking for a way to keep some people interested in playing the game cause once this is done whats left for the expansion? and i havent heard any plans for the next one yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaq View Post
    And frankly that was too long as it was.

Stretching out LFR's release just because some "hardcores" whined about how they felt they had to run LFR to gear up for normals, after putting massive effort to make certain LFR gear wasn't really worth hardcore raiders having in the first place, is kind of a slap in the face to the vast majority of the people who play the game and who LFR is for. "Oh, you can See The Content...Over Six Weeks."

And they wonder why people keep unsubbing hand over fist.
    Amen, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrille104 View Post
    God I love the tears of entitled casuals.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the people who watch mmo champ like a hawk and comment right away, but say they won't resub. Suuuure
    They're almost as delicious as the tears of the snowflake hardcores.

I'm going to plod through normal in a month or so then finish heroic over the next two like usual so idc really.

But from an unbiased view, it is pretty dumb to gate it that long. You're going to have the people that only do lfr do one wing, log out and in that two weeks they may decide it's not worth paying for. Same with people planning to only flex. (Which, if you haven't been paying attention, is about 90% of subscribers.)

Huge gamble on Blizzards part.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

10+ Year Old Account
    This worked well for Throne of Thunder & excited to see it in Siege of Orgrimmar, Atleast my Garrosh kill in Normal will mean something until I kill Herioc Garrosh.

Entitled casuals ruined this beautiful game .
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-09-04 at 04:58 PM.

Flex is the good thing for 'learning' the fight

seeing it on LFR is not different from watching it on youtube 1080p

Like in any multiplayer game, there must be some sort of award for doing something in a more challenging way, or showing skill while playing. Why can't it be the right to see the full content first? It's just one week.

Besides, how is that hardcore? Hardcore player is the one who will spend 10 hours a day at HC release to be in top 50. Normal raiding is... the normal game, you know? Thats what raiding is all about - trial and error, attempting to complete an encounter with your guild, and the satisfaction of finally getting things right. And to achieve anything in normal raiding you could spend just 2 hours weekly on WoW, to slowly work on 1 or 2 bosses. If you decide that you don't wanna play the game, and instead spend way more than those 2 hours doing LFR over and over... Well, you're to blame.

Although, I don't see much of a reason behind the Flex gating. It is raiding pretty much like on normal, but with a bit more forgiving tactics, and a great addition of flexible party size. Don't see a reason why shouldn't it be released all at once.

Man, that's a brutal schedule for flex & LFR. Being on a dead realm I hope Connected Realms comes sooner rather than later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    And here comes the whines about LFR being released over time.
    Well, better than it being available right away and we'd get flooded with crying about how casuals in i496 (seriously? I expected 505) beat Garrosh before the *ehum* real raiders

More than a month lol. 528 gear is so extremely poor anyway I don't see many people eagerly waiting for so long to do all of LFR.