Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    seeing it on LFR is not different from watching it on youtube 1080p
    You have to be kidding. It's not even close.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Except that you are due to the unnecessarily complicated nature of fights these days.

Ever read the dungeon journal? It's like an essay.
    Learned all of ToT normal via the journal. Speak for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by El Plastico View Post
    No it's not fine. It's stupid and blizzard catering to the hardcore crowd again as per usual.
    Wake up on the wrong side of the bed again?
    My guild is far from hardcore and we sit at 2/13 Hc the staggering of content of the people below even casual players is fine, either deal with it or don't bother crying about it on a forum

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpac View Post
    I don't get it why they still punish LFR raiders. I mean, we get the worst loot anyway, so what?
    Because many will sub just for that then unsub, this way they guarantee more income. LFR has no challenge, so they have to artificially give you illusion of progression so the content last longer.

That is the real reason, but they will tell you it's to make sure raiders don't burn out of running multiple formats on week 1.

Plus let's be honest, nobody wants to see LFR heroes more geared than normal raiders, so it gives a chance to avoid that.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think i will devote as much time to wow lfr after 5.4 , not because the release schedule but i have 530 gear currently spending all that time getting 6 ilevel doesn't really matter to me, especially this being the last tier before an expansion and there's also no reason to go in it for the legendary anymore so really my only reason i would want to go in lfr in 5.4 is to 1. see the fights, 2. see the story which i can do on you tube anyway :S

Also isn't the extremely low drop chance the artificial progress for lfr? like I've done lfr every week since 5.2 and i still don't have a 2nd trinket, belt or pants drop >.<

Lame why not open lfr on day one. I'd rather do it in Lfr before the guild's normal raid. I don't like watching videos of fights on youtube.
    Sounds like a whole lot of your problem. If you can't be bothered to watch a 6 minute video of a boss fight, then perhaps raiding isn't for you.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    They're almost as delicious as the tears of the snowflake hardcores.

I'm going to plod through normal in a month or so then finish heroic over the next two like usual so idc really.

But from an unbiased view, it is pretty dumb to gate it that long. You're going to have the people that only do lfr do one wing, log out and in that two weeks they may decide it's not worth paying for. Same with people planning to only flex. (Which, if you haven't been paying attention, is about 90% of subscribers.)

Huge gamble on Blizzards part.
    ok so it's better to release it all at once, they finish it on Tuesday, and then log out till next expansion? or keep coming back as the new wings are unlocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Its cool, you can afk out in 4 weeks to get your loot and then unsub. No worries.
    I haven't unsubbed this game since I started playing it. I've been downing normal modes since the first tier of wrath. I want more content to do not less.

lfr gating is ok..

but flex raiding ... realy...?

i meen i am raiding HC but i was happy for gearing 2-3 alts :|

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to be kidding. It's not even close.
    You're right: Youtube is more entertaining, since you have nothing of the following:
    -Wipes
    -Flaming retards
    -Votekicks of AFKers
    -DPS posers
    -Disappointment because you got gold for 141387469012th time

You just lean back, watch and enjoy.

@Topic: Good that they delay LFR and Flex. Makes it less interesting/rewarding to farm while progressing normal/HC.

In 3 weeks all this whining will be forgotten, and it'll all be about "omg heirloom wpnz refuse to dropppppp QQ". Just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    And here comes the whines about LFR being released over time.
    Well, better than it being available right away and we'd get flooded with crying about how casuals in i496 (seriously? I expected 505) beat Garrosh before the *ehum* real raiders
    what are you talking about? 496 is what you need to get in....why would it drop 496 when Throne of thunder lfr drops 502.. it drops 528 loot.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Everybody moans again.
    Why? This pleases me. I don't have to do the whole flex raid week one and can focus on normal. I am happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    lfr gating is ok..

but flex raiding ... realy...?

i meen i am raiding HC but i was happy for gearing 2-3 alts :|
    If flex wasnt gated, then heroic raiders would have to do ALL flex bosses AND THEN normals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flex is released on day 1, hah ok. I'm going to wait with that anyway until people learn the fights etc :P

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm looks like I'll have to find a guild for the sake of that raid I really don't want to wait lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sciff View Post
    Quite a long waiting period for the Non-raiders (including me) to get their first Garrosh kill.
    Garrosh is the end content of a raiding instance. If you're a non-raider, when you get your kill shouldn't matter.

No it's not fine. It's stupid and blizzard catering to the hardcore crowd again as per usual.
    SERIOUS?
    Are you really serious, this entire expansion has been about the casual approach to the game.
    I am not hardcore, but a normal mode raider and will be running flex and lfr as well. I actually appreciate the gating as it allows me time to prepare. Even raiding normals, I will still end up killing Garosh on LFR before I even get to touch it on flex and normal.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really dislike the way they release Flex, it should have been there from the start and I mean all wings. Maybe insert shared lockout for the first month so the hardcore crowd doesn't do it. But it's blizzards decision and there is nothing to be done other than wait for the couple of weeks.

Its not like you cant just afk your way through LFR anyways. So does it really matter when the wings open? I wish they would drop the tier gear all together from LFR honestly and get rid of more scrubs that whine about absolutely nothing.