Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    whats the release date?

The devs try to attract players to higher levels of difficulty by adding new things, rather than taking away old things. The new things that are being added aren't essential. People that don't manage to kill Garrosh on Flex, Normal, or Heroic and don't get their heirloom weapon will still be able to level just fine.

I like this, they are trying to get more people out of lol lfr into raiding even if it is lol flex. Blizzard started all of this when they started nerfing content and wrath babies now feel entitled to get everything that everyone else has with little to no effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomthulsa View Post
    Wow all the elitist basement dwellers are out in full force today.
    Well to be honest I'd still be in my basement if it didn't get flooded by the tears of every LFR hero on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by unholyness View Post
    Actually raiders do get preference and if you don't see that then you haven't been playing this game for very long. People like to point at ego or elitism to the other player's who like a challenge but perhaps those people should name themselves, lazy, whiny and bad.
    Lazy, whiny and bad eh? I'll give you a chance to not look like a total loser ok? I'm going to write out what my average week is like and then you can write out what your average week is like and we'll see just who is "lazy, whiny and bad." Ok?

I work Mon-Fri 8am-4pm with autistic and mentally retarded individuals where I have to be in multiple physical restraints on a daily basis.

On Mondays, I take part in a group that advocates for a fossil free world through divestment from fossil fuel investments.
    On Tuesdays I run an after school bike shop for kids in my city where they can learn to build and fix their bikes.
    On Wednesday I jam on my acoustic guitar for the farmers market in a nearby park.
    On Thursdays I have practice with my band.
    On Fridays we go play our shows.
    On Saturday I volunteer at the local animal shelter and then have open bike shop for the kids until we have our weekly Saturday night ride.
    On Sunday I go to the Buddhist Monastery for Yoga and Meditation, then clean and do laundry and THEN do I have my largest block of time for video games.

I say video games because WoW is not the only video game I play, nor is it the only video game which I chose to fully dedicate myself to. Now when I was younger and in college I had the time to join a guild and spend a few nights a week raiding and I believe you me pal, I raided. I raided when there weren't difficulty options. You were either good enough to kill the boss or get the achievement... or you weren't. Heroic mode didn't exist because it wasn't needed. The fights were already as hard as they should have been.

Now that I'm older and have many more activities which I enjoy, I no longer wish to confine myself to the restraints of filling out guild applications nor the strict raiding schedules. I do however purchase each expansion and still pay my $15/month. So yes, I am entitled to see all of the content that is available, just as you are. There is nothing forcing you to run LFR if you have the means and would rather run normal/heroic. There is however, things that prevent me from dedicating copious amounts of my time to normal/heroics. And if Blizzard is going to delay the release of content through LFR and Flex then why should I bother spending my 15 dollars for a month that only contains a fraction of the actual content?

So who's lazy, whiny and bad again?
    Last edited by BobAwesome; 2013-09-04 at 06:40 PM.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Patch 5.4 - The patch that killed LFR (which is a good thing).

When the regular raiders stop doing LFR, LFR starts sucking with wiping on every boss (and wiping increasing as less experienced raiders come). With Flex now available all normal and better raiders have ZERO reason to go to LFR. LFR will only contain the people who HATE commitment and being social. It will turn into a wipe and flame fest like we've never seen which will scare off the remaining normal raiders who dare try to get that trinket that still hasn't dropped.

Even with the recently added failbuff, 5.4 will bring so much fail that people will just quit LFR again.

Good riddance!

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    I do however purchase each expansion and still pay my $15/month, so yes. I am entitled to see all of the content that is available, just as you are.
    Feel free to point me to the spot in the subscriber agreement where this is even hinted at let alone explicitly stated.

It's cool I'll wait since you're obviously busy being superman yet have the time to post on a WoW fansite forum.

Deleted
    You achieved nothing by this little life story.

Lazy, whiny and bad eh? I'll give you a chance to not look like a total loser ok? I'm going to write out what my average week is like and then you can write out what your average week is like and we'll see just who is "lazy, whiny and bad." Ok?

I work Mon-Fri 8am-4pm with autistic and mentally retarded individuals where I have to be in multiple physical restraints on a daily basis.

On Mondays, I take part in a group that advocates for a fossil free world through divestment from fossil fuel investments.
    On Tuesdays I run an after school bike shop for kids in my city where they can learn to build and fix their bikes.
    On Wednesday I jam on my acoustic guitar for the farmers market in a nearby park.
    On Thursdays I have practice with my band.
    On Fridays we go play our shows.
    On Saturday I volunteer at the local animal shelter and then have open bike shop for the kids until we have our weekly Saturday night ride.
    On Sunday I go to the Buddhist Monastery for Yoga and Meditation, then clean and do laundry and THEN do I have my largest block of time for video games.

I say video games because WoW is not the only video game I play, nor is it the only video game which I chose to fully dedicate myself to. Now when I was younger and in college I had the time to join a guild and spend a few nights a week raiding and I believe you me pal, I raided. I raided when there weren't difficulty options. You were either good enough to kill the boss or get the achievement... or you weren't. Heroic mode didn't exist because it wasn't needed. The fights were already as hard as they should have been.

Now that I'm older and have many more activities which I enjoy, I no longer wish to confine myself to the restraints of filling out guild applications nor the strict raiding schedules. I do however purchase each expansion and still pay my $15/month, so yes. I am entitled to see all of the content that is available, just as you are. There is nothing forcing you to run LFR if you have the means and would rather run normal/heroic. There is however, things that prevent me from dedicating copious amounts of my time to normal/heroics.

Trying to save the world doesn't mean you aren't lazy and bad in the game. Funny how you are whining even more, dont you have some bible thumping to do somewhere?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    Patch 5.4 - The patch that killed LFR (which is a good thing).

When the regular raiders stop doing LFR, LFR starts sucking with wiping on every boss (and wiping increasing as less experienced raiders come). With Flex now available all normal and better raiders have ZERO reason to go to LFR. LFR will only contain the people who HATE commitment and being social. It will turn into a wipe and flame fest like we've never seen which will scare off the remaining normal raiders who dare try to get that trinket that still hasn't dropped.

Even with the recently added failbuff, 5.4 will bring so much fail that people will just quit LFR again.

Good riddance!
    I have to agree with this, LFR will be the people who are posting on here with thouands of posts that Wow is too hard yet have no time to become better players or raid in raiding guilds. People say they dont have the time but I am guessing they are benched or kicked for bad performance. Lfr is going to be real ugly when raider's have no reason to enter them, real ugly.

Kinda lame that Flex has to wait so long. Could give a shit about LFR but I don't get why Flex isn't one wing a week.

so many bad players in this game. unreal.

I do however purchase each expansion and still pay my $15/month. So yes, I am entitled to see all of the content that is available, just as you are.
    Entitled?!? You're entitled to log in. Period. Everything beyond logging in is determined by the level of commitment you are willing to put into the game. There must always be a carrot to chase after otherwise what's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Feel free to point me to the spot in the subscriber agreement where this is even hinted at let alone explicitly stated.

It's cool I'll wait since you're obviously busy being superman yet have the time to post on a WoW fansite forum.
    I don't have to point you to anything. That's what an exchange of money for goods is all about, specially money for entertainment. And yes, even Superman gets a 30 minute break.

Quote Originally Posted by Megara View Post
    You achieved nothing by this little life story.
    Yet you've done so much more, right?

Quote Originally Posted by unholyness View Post
    Trying to save the world doesn't mean you aren't lazy and bad in the game. Funny how you are whining even more, dont you have some bible thumping to do somewhere?
    Since you love playing the guessing game, I'm fairly certain I have achieved more in the game than you ever will. But please, continue to pretend that your pitiful "achievements" in this game actually mean anything, because after all, it's the only thing you have going for you.
    Priest Warrior

On the other hand I really do hope that Flex kills LFR, I just hope it doesn't kill all the non-heroic Normal mode guilds along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    Entitled?!? You're entitled to log in. Period. Everything beyond logging in is determined by the level of commitment you are willing to put into the game. There must always be a carrot to chase after otherwise what's the point.
    The point of the game is to have fun. They market the game with features and we purchase this game expecting to experience those features. Raiding is a feature. Why you anti-LFR hate on the only reason this game is still around is beyond me. What you don't realize, is if the population of wow that does LFR, which is the majority and is what keeps this game running, wasn't able to experience everything that's been pitched, the subs would drop even more dramatically and this game would cease to exist. You hate LFR, but without it, you wouldn't have a WoW to play.
    Last edited by BobAwesome; 2013-09-04 at 06:54 PM.
    Priest Warrior

I don't have to point you to anything. That's what an exchange of money for goods is all about, specially money for entertainment. And yes, even Superman gets a 30 minute break.
    Of course you don't because the answer is "it's not listed anywhere and I'm making shit up."

That's funny you mention that without LFR we wouldn't have a WoW to play. How exactly do you explain the first 6 years of this game then? Looks like we were just fine and we still would be.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2013-09-04 at 06:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    This worked well for Throne of Thunder & excited to see it in Siege of Orgrimmar, Atleast my Garrosh kill in Normal will mean something until I kill Herioc Garrosh.

Entitled casuals ruined this beautiful game .

No it's entitled people ruining it not *Entitled casuals*.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Yet you've done so much more, right?

Since you love playing the guessing game, I'm fairly certain I have achieved more in the game than you ever will. But please, continue to pretend that your pitiful "achievements" in this game actually mean anything, because after all, it's the only thing you have going for you.
    Looking at your armory, my alts are better geared and have more progression than you even when you were 'a raider' lol. Go back to building bikes with your homeless kids or w/e no one cares,no one. LFR Hero now trying to feel like he has something to live for, sadly you don't.

Went into Lfr yesterday on a alt for the first time in 2 months still the whole raid wiping on easy mechs, gonna be funny with flex coming out and normal/heroic players are doing flex on mains and alts not carrying Lfr groups, save ur tears for that not the release sched

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Of course you don't because the answer is "it's not listed anywhere and I'm making shit up."

Also congratulations on posting the same thing twice in the last 5 minutes.
    He probably has it macroed so you he can post it anywhere for self validation or at least a attempt of it trying to make himself feel better. I expect to see it in other posts on here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by vornas View Post
    whats the release date?
    One of the crowd that Blizzard is catering to lately... scroll up 2 inches and read the f*cking post.