[Weak Auras/Shaman] Sound alert for soon expiring totems?

Hey all.

Is there a way to use Weak Auras to play a sound when a specific totem is close to expiring?

Essentially I'm trying to have an alarm trigger when my Healing Stream Totem is about to expire, so I can use Totemic Recall to refund the mana cost. I currently have a timer on screen ticking down until it finishes, but I keep missing it. Ideally I'd like it to play a sound 1.5-3 seconds prior.

I do have some experience with WA, but all I can find in the options is a trigger on first placing a totem. If this isn't possible, any suggestions for an addon it is possible in?

Also, is it possible to play a sound/display an icon when gaining mana from a specific spell? It would be great if there was a notification that I successfully recalled a totem.

Thanks all!

*edit*
    Well, after fighting with this for a couple hours I've finally figured it out. I had to create an icon with 2 triggers. Trigger 1 starts a cooldown icon when the totem is cast, then trigger 2 makes it appear and play a sound when the cooldown of the totem is at 18 seconds (giving me a 3 second warning). I was going about it the wrong way, I was trying to time the totem itself when I should have been timing the totem summon cooldown.

For reference, here's the exported string so others can use it:
    dSJIdaGlskVMqLzsOQ5kvA2s52aUjjWPj6BsuUm0ojL9I2nO9tsAuekAycPXrI02KOAOscdMKy4eCqjPtbuXXKQoNu XcLulLeYILeTCQ6HKO8uvlJKQNRyIavzQIAYKQPt5IavAAs4zkvxxKnsIQVtc1MbY2fIlbuvFLqjFwjZJqHrsI4XkL dly8seNKqPUfjORbuopH8xH6NsK(nvM9mZl55h(E1kuRm16JYdWRZRZmVUCeAbr3cBIB4bFb(skfeObnQ8cWIUR0IO 9fGb2ENOLPobPWIo8BUMZZm1kOwuA8Boxt3PyiR5fvkiqdAu5Lxu2Eh17vVyVVVt59LtqkSOG3JlPdMfjG8YnhKpbn VCTqpZ8MZqGSibKA704HjGSxUwOFOM68Hnt6GdZ8Jf8gZ8Jlb15fBOHEqHnSBvD9sHtxXcdIRAYhMUka1LHU3LG6tx f5Q0z1nPGAac786U4XLG6SMgnEPop4jHlEZlxl0ZmVjsa5hlyPHpnyS5meqlaGSMhJGqJp7meG3CgcOfaqELGHMeUu vLBEmaOQkzNHa8MZqGSibKA78PbJtqPXA(eeJGqJpKmhFAWyZziqwKaYAA8sye0piR5d66st6GHwS5LRf6hMPwpZ8M xUwONzEtKaYpwWsdFcIrqOXhsMJ3JabjucxXob0hmNNxm4Xii04vMZ10DkgQQkv4DlpoJQQiMxaBnWHFsvIrqOvHhb jlH)vaUIx88PbJhbS10caiR59iqqcLWfFVs5tdg7rGGekHlwZNGsJxOfeHE(0GXjO0yn)KQeJGq7jqGKLWhRSQph)C vfL5hbS10cai1aBVtbn(e08Y1c9mZpcyRPfaqQb2ENcA0OX3CbDM5tdgV1cZWAEVRHmZdKAMKzA04tdgpc4gR5hbCJ z(rcxnKA7043AHzyMFKWvd5VsQQGQA0OrJpc16lIgLgj
    Last edited by englanda; 2013-09-04 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Solved

I'm not familiar with totems, so it depends. If dropping the totem gives you a 15-second buff, you make an icon where the trigger is the buff but change the trigger to only display when duration > 3, then add an on-finish action. If the totem doesn't give you a buff, you make an icon where the trigger is the combat log event (Spell Summon, maybe?) and you manually enter the duration as 12, then add an on-finish action. Either way, the icon can be hidden, shown and on top of your current icon, or shown and make your current icon only display when duration < 3.

You should be able to make an icon for your mana gain. If not, you can always check Spell Cast Success for Totemic Recall.

Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    I'm not familiar with totems, so it depends. If dropping the totem gives you a 15-second buff, you make an icon where the trigger is the buff but change the trigger to only display when duration > 3, then add an on-finish action. If the totem doesn't give you a buff, you make an icon where the trigger is the combat log event (Spell Summon, maybe?) and you manually enter the duration as 12, then add an on-finish action. Either way, the icon can be hidden, shown and on top of your current icon, or shown and make your current icon only display when duration < 3.
    Totems don't give a buff, nor does placing a totem appear in the combat log. After the totem is placed, it starts healing people, but there's a delay between placing and the healing, so I'm not sure I can use the heals in the combat log for the timer.

I'm stumped.

I see both SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS and SPELL_SUMMON in the combat log for Healing Stream Totem.

But if you can't get either of those to work, you can always do it based on the cooldown, i.e. hide the icon when the CD is <= 18 seconds if the CD is 30s and the duration is 15s.