Page 1 of 111
... LastLast

New Warchief on September 10th NOW REVEALED!!!

As they release the patch, the final cinematics will be released as well, soon they will be datamined (before anyone kill normal Garrosh) and we will contemplate the name of the new Warchief of the horde.

This will be a crazy day, some people will be happy, some will get mad. Forums will explode with joy and with tears.

Personally any candidate is good enough for me, but I just can't stand Lor'themar.

What are your thoughts? will you get angry if they don't choose your preferred one?

edit 09/10th: Blizzard encrypted the cinematics!!!! well played Blizzard...

edit 09/11th: Guilds are trying to kill normal Garrosh to unlock the cinematic for everyone.

Streams:

http://www.twitch.tv/evrelia

http://www.twitch.tv/slootbag

http://www.twitch.tv/shtyr offline now

http://www.twitch.tv/tilten offline now

EDIT 3:

VOLJIN FOR WARCHIEF!!! 2013- ????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7BPOWpaig
    Last edited by shamental; 2013-09-12 at 01:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will continue to not care :P Unless it's Sylvanas, then I'm buying some gas masks.

Why can't you stand Lor'themar?

The only issue I personally see with him becoming Warchief is it'll act as fuel for the ignorant that still say "Lolkungfupanda" (because Blood Elves don't have the best reputation as a race in game) and since no one really knew who he was until this expansion.

I love Lor'themar. The amount of work they've put into him this expansion, along with the little developments with him in the Quel'delar questline, has made him look like an amazing leader.

If anyone should take up the mantle it's him. IMO he's been presented as not only a better (and more rational) leader than Vol'jin, but also the most logical candidate out of all others (Saurfang=Too old, Baine=Not enough development, Voljin=you saw my reasons, Thrall=it's not who we expect).

Not just that, but he has a goatee and eyepatch. What more could you ask for?

It's this or my original theory that the players themselves become the Warchief, but I'll leave that discussion for another time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I hope i'm wrong but it will be Thrall so it can be as lame as possible or Vol'jin so it would be the painfully obvious and predictable choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I truely although unlikely wish for Anduin, i know alot of the alliance hate him but i love him and he would bring peace finally... but like that would ever happen. I would think Baine Voljin or Saurfang
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    My vote for basic campfire. On a serious note though it wouldn't really matter as its just a game afterall and I don't have any sort of "favoritism" against any faction. But I'd really love if vol'jin was elected as the new warchief.

Deleted
    My money's still on Gamon.

Deleted
    11th September.

hope they patch cinematic in later

I'd be so glad that all the ''who's gonna be the next warchief'' discussion will finally be over. The forum will be at peace at last

They said we won't find out the warchief in 5.4. So the final cinematic may not even hold that info.

Deleted
    I will be pissed if it aint gamon

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Why can't you stand Lor'themar?

The only issue I personally see with him becoming Warchief is it'll act as fuel for the ignorant that still say "Lolkungfupanda" (because Blood Elves don't have the best reputation as a race in game) and since no one really knew who he was until this expansion.

I love Lor'themar. The amount of work they've put into him this expansion, along with the little developments with him in the Quel'delar questline, has made him look like an amazing leader.

If anyone should take up the mantle it's him. IMO he's been presented as not only a better (and more rational) leader than Vol'jin, but also the most logical candidate out of all others (Saurfang=Too old, Baine=Not enough development, Voljin=you saw my reasons, Thrall=it's not who we expect).

Not just that, but he has a goatee and eyepatch. What more could you ask for?

It's this or my original theory that the players themselves become the Warchief, but I'll leave that discussion for another time.
    Lor'themar is a solid character, I also love the development he had during MoP. I don't stand the idea of him as a warchief just for personal reason a.k.a i'm a w3 veteran and would love to see a tauren, troll or orc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to shit stir. 'Not someone you'd expect' eh?
    Varian becomes Warchief

Seriously though, imagine if one of the Alliance members takes up the position as a means of strategy. Of course it won't happen because we know that the Alliance walk away and leave the deciding to the Horde but still.

I'm fine with Lor'themar, saw Vaneel's model for him and I thought he would be a pretty awesome Warchief if he did use the armour that Vaneel put on him. Vol'jin is ehh, I like trolls and he is pretty cool but I just don't see him leading an entire Horde. He has enough to deal with, with his trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    I truely although unlikely wish for Anduin, i know alot of the alliance hate him but i love him and he would bring peace finally... but like that would ever happen.
    That would actually be really interesting considering his relationship with Sunwalker Dezco.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    11th September.
    In EU yes. The patch will come to US the 10th.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    They said we won't find out the warchief in 5.4. So the final cinematic may not even hold that info.
    Actually they said that after killing Garrosh a cinematic will pop up similar to Deathwing's fight. And that cinematic will be the name of the new warchief.

One thing i can guarantee is that it will not be Thrall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shamental View Post
    Actually they said that after killing Garrosh a cinematic will pop up similar to Deathwing's fight. And that cinematic will be the name of the new warchief.
    They also said that would happen in the following patch, but that may be older information.

Deleted
    Why can't you use one of the other threads with the same subject?

Meh... In any case it doesn't really matter to me but at least lor'themar speaks fairly eloquently

Quote Originally Posted by shamental View Post
    Only the horde side will get that cimematic.. alliance gets something different

Victory for Sylvanas!

The forums will be flooded by tears, from both Horde and Alliance if this happens!
    That's what we like!