Well, it was so predictable. I think Vol'jin is worthy, but I dislike the lack of imagination in Blizzard these days.

Deleted
    Haha omg! From bad ass tyrant to complete sad sack. Our warchief title really goes around.

Now I want 5.5.

COME ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    You mean fire DAVE KOSAK, since Blizzard attended to Alliance whining and gave MoP to an alliance writing team.

Thank Alliance for this CRAPPY ending. Thrall executing a fallen and helpless Garrosh? Varian fooling himself he could invade Orgrimmar again without Horde support?
    Geez, I can't wait to see Metzen BACK. This Kosak Era was atrocious.
    Thrall killing Garrosh at that moment seems perfectly fine to me. It's a very warrior culture, orcish thing to do. You dishonored us, yourself, and now you die.

Deleted
    Where are the "Metzen gonna put his beloved Thrall in charge of the horde. 100% sure. I have put all my money on this." now ? I'm glad Blizzard has proven these people wrong and kept the logic in Thrall's story.
    I was hoping for Lor'themar, but Vol'jin is okay and the designation scene was awesome. Hail the new warchief !
    Last edited by mmoc42f3272a5e; 2013-09-12 at 09:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Yay, garry survived !!! Also im pretty sad that vir'gin is our next warchief but hey, at least it isnt thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Catersu View Post
    Where are the "Metzen gonna put his beloved Thrall in charge of the horde. 100% sure. I have put all my money on this." now ? I'm glad Blizzard has proven these people wrong.
    I was hoping for Lor'themar, but Vol'jin is okay and the designation scene was awesome. Hail the new warchief !
    I was one of those pretty sure it was Thrall. I was saddened by Voljin going by the "alliance" cinematic. After watching the horde one it kinda made sense and you know what? I'm ok with it now. I want to see more in game stuff when I get the chance and do LFR and my word GARRY living was just immense standing trial for his crimes. The moment his head dropped when it was announced I fucking laughed. Whats worse for garry? dieing a warriors death even in disgrace? or LIVING with that disgrace.

Deleted
    I was rooting for Lor'themar too, but I am 100% satisfied with Vol'jin. He's gonna be a nice leader.

I haven't seen anyone mention it, but I was really surprised at Thrall's sudden self-proclaimed executioner state. I always imagined him as the forgiving uncle-type. I can feel the sheer disappointment, especially with Grom in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgash View Post
    I was rooting for Lor'themar too, but I am 100% satisfied with Vol'jin. He's gonna be a nice leader.

I haven't seen anyone mention it, but I was really surprised at Thrall's sudden self-proclaimed executioner state. I always imagined him as the forgiving uncle-type. I can feel the sheer disappointment, especially with Grom in mind.
    Thrall has always been like this. Anyone who truly dishonours the horde etc dies by doom hammer.

Deleted
    The only thing I'm happy about with this is that the new Warchief isn't an Orc, and that Garrosh is still alive. Perhaps Blizzard has finally learned not to kill off big characters so easily?

Vol'jin is just meh, Thrall in troll skin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    The moment his head dropped when it was announced I fucking laughed. Whats worse for garry? dieing a warriors death even in disgrace? or LIVING with that disgrace.
    True, but he might still die after that trial. It wouldn't be his dream death though, lol.

True, but he might still die after that trial. It wouldn't be his dream death though, lol.
    Indeed.

I did freak out though when Voljin was chosen as the new chief. It was the alliance version I saw first, moment I saw the horde one I was like OH DAYUM!!!

Thrall has always been like this. Anyone who truly dishonours the horde etc dies by doom hammer.
    Yeah. Or rather:

Thrall: I gonna kill you now, asshole!
    Varian: No.
    Thrall: Good point.

Deleted
    At first I thought "so he's like a spokesman for the horde while they're still choosing the warchief"

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Yeah. Or rather:

Nah it was not like that at all, HE tells Varian hes not taking Garry until Taran gets wtf pwned like Krillain zu says the pandas got the worst of it and that Garry should stand trial. Both Varian and Thrall agree.

Otherwise Garry was going to have his head popped like a Melon (i'd pay to see that!)

I somehow forgot the cinematic in the moments I was reading this and thought it was a duel.

Nah it was not like that at all, HE tells Varian hes not taking Garry until Taran gets wtf pwned like Krillain zu says the pandas got the worst of it and that Garry should stand trial. Both Varian and Thrall agree.

Otherwise Garry was going to have his head popped like a Melon (i'd pay to see that!)
    Really. The Pandaren got the worst treatment here.

Okay, I'm a not really a fan of the whole rebellion thing, but what about Trolls getting murdered on refular basis? Or, what about Jaina and Theramore? Or numerous war casualities on the Alliance side? Lol nope, one zone of Pandaria started to look kinda ugly, they really have the biggest reason to hate him.

To be fair, Garrosh made them a favour. Remember what he said in 5.4 trailer? Pandaren tend to bury their damn emotions rather than let them run their course - you know, the natural solution. So what, the continent was prefectly fine with being stuck with a big ass condensated evil Sha under their settlements? Yeah, the best idea ever. Garroshes actions somehow helped the Pandaria more than they hurted the continent, since without Garrosh they would be stuck with the 7 Sha forever. It may be taking it too far, but come on, what a bunch of asian hypocrites.

Anyway, my money is on the fact that Taran Zhu will get himself hurt again somehow.

Deleted
    Okay, I'm a not really a fan of the whole rebellion thing, but what about Trolls getting murdered on refular basis? Or, what about Jaina and Theramore? Or numerous war casualities on the Alliance side? Lol nope, one zone of Pandaria started to look kinda ugly, they really have the biggest reason to hate him.
    If Immerseus were not cleansed, the corruption in the Vale would have meant the death of an entire contient. That's sort of worse than what was done to the Darkspear, however gruesome it might have been.

Really. The Pandaren got the worst treatment here.

To be fair, Garrosh made them a favour. Remember what he said in 5.4 trailer? Pandaren tend to bury their damn emotions rather than let them run their course - you know, the natural solution. So what, the continent was prefectly fine with being stuck with a big ass condensated evil Sha under their settlements? Yeah, the best idea ever. Garroshes actions somehow helped the Pandaria more than they hurted the continent, since without Garrosh they would be stuck with the 7 Sha forever. It may be taking it too far, but come on, what a bunch of asian hypocrites.

Anyway, my money is on the fact that Taran Zhu will get himself hurt again somehow.
    Dont get me wrong lots of people were affected by Garry, but we must remember the Mantid struck EARLY because of the shit storm we brought. The mogu and Zandalari were separate as far as I was aware so us being the helped them out, the Sha also caused huge problems with the yuangol attacks and other issues where the sha infestation was worse than its ever been. Not to mention we brought an entire war to that place. Then the whole mess of the vale too.

Still the others agreed to have the trial in panda land. so meh \o/ guess we have to live with it. I preferred the head popping like a melon.

I can see Garrosh reappearing in a future expansion as an Ally. Like you are clearing a raid in a Burning Legion expansion, only to enter a room full of dead demons. The camera pans up from the floor to see a brown-skinned Orc, drenched in demon blood only to have him turn his head and let out a grin.

Thrall's words will have hit home about him not being worthy of his family name, he makes up for it by fighting to defend those who showed him mercy.