MMO-Champ & Anroid/Chrome oddities

So, I surf mmo-champ a lot on my phone when im bored somewhere . I don't what the difference is but when I surf on my smart phone compared to my laptop the site screws up all the time . One example would be that it constantly reloads the site without me touching anything .

One thing that bugs me to death is I will see a interesting thread topic on my main page and when I clic it ...I go to some random page in the thread all the way at the bottom instead of the first page so I can read what the topic is about . It does this on my laptop also why is that ?

So again when im on my phone the text in the forums is randomly sized ...some replies will be large enough to read and some will have text that is TENY TINY lie this can you read this easy <--- actually much smaller then that so I have to zoom zoom in so I can read what was said ...it's annoyingggg ! Just a few bug reports ..some other issues but the random thread page and the random sized text is very annoying I hope you guys can fix that .

It's not a bug. You're clicking before the page fully loads, and the page moves a little to resize or something.

Happens to me all the time too. Only thing you can do is be patient or switch browsers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    It's not a bug. You're clicking before the page fully loads, and the page moves a little to resize or something.

Happens to me all the time too. Only thing you can do is be patient or switch browsers.
    What browser do you use ...I try and install firefox but it says * not enough storage space * even though it does have enough ... O.o

I mean on my iPad.

- - - Updated - - -

The browser I do it on is actually called an ad blocking app/browser. Not that I use it often, but it noticeably doesn't have this issue.

My phone has this problem like crazy though, it's really annoying. Like, so annoying that I want some moderators to be demoted just so I never have to click on their stupid names when I try to switch between subforums here.