Deleted

[5.4 PTR] The Celestials World bosses question

Hello everyone,
    I've been looking for this information and couldn't find any. Has anyone on the PTR checked out the Celestials world bosses? My question #1 is, approximately how many people do you need to defeat them? And question #2, do they work like other world bosses and have a respawn timer, or are they a bit different and are always up (was thinking that because they are like a "challenge", rather than a typical world boss)?

Thanks for any replies!

The world bosses are pretty simple. They probably require about 20 people who know what to stand in (in regards to Chi'ji) and what not to stand in. The bosses activate on a cycle. For example, first Xuen will come to the center of the ring from his corner of the arena. He will stand there for some time and be attackable. Should nobody engage him after some time he will return to his corner. If a group fighting him wipes he will return to his corner. If a group defeats him he will return to his corner. After he is defeated, then Yu'lon comes to the center and it starts again. Then Niuzao. Then Chi'ji. Then Xuen. Then Yu'lon. Niuzao. Chi'ji. Get my drift?

We killed them all with 2 Tanks, 4 Healers and 21 DPS. The only thing i thought that made these complicated is the pvp aspect. There was a rogue jumping out killing people randomly while we were fighting them. At any given time we only had 1-2 of our four healers alive :[

Near instant respawn rate as in just have to wait the few seconds for the next one to come out of it's corner.

Deleted
    Thanks both of you, this is exactly what I've been looking for!

I'm not sure how geared you are or your raid group (if you have one) but I would imagine these being 10 mannable quite easily, not that it matters since its right out in the open and tag to faction. I'm sure for a long time there will be tons of people there tagging. But they are really easy, 2 of them can be 1 tanked , the other 2 have a tank swap mechanic. Harder than Nalak but easy regardless.