Why are casuals mad LFR got gated?

I mean it is kind of hilarious but why on Earth would Blizzard allow you to clear the whole instance in one day after release? Before people say this isn't a constructive post, how is that good for the game? Why can't "casuals" just try normal since that would allow you to achieve your desires obviously(killing garrosh). I mean the amount of feedback that i've read is mind boggling... Someone said "ewww why don't they gate normal and heroics" well they did! See the whole entire normal mode drops Sept 10th and heroic mode will open the next week, granted the raid kills Garrosh. LFR on the other hand, hahahaha, have to take it week by week.

Now I know everyone is going to be all butt hurt because i'm not typing, maybe, what they want to read... But that's beautiful. Bravo blizzard.

I mean honestly how can you expect to just do LFR the day a raid opens and clear it, because lets be honest here, the idea of LFR is that YOU CLEAR THE RAID. It's not challenging at all. It's honestly a waste of time.

I mean if you look at TBC, 12+ million subs. If you look now 7+ million. 5 million lost subs. People say the hardcore players are "few" but haha thats so false! I would say 5 million (and more subs are dropping by the day) players is hardly "few"

- - - Updated - - -

oh shit you can't even do LFR first week hahahahaha, that's great! how come casuals wont try normal then?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think this is anything that could turn out well on the forum. Throwing out "casual" nearly like an insult and calling LFR a "waste of time" and exhorting people to try normal, along with blaming LFR for the subscription drops is just a terrible mixture overall.

Along with all that we have enough LFR threads.

Closing.