Page 1 of 2
LastLast

do we know what the final legendary reward is yet?

theres a final quest where you have to kill garrosh then the celestials give you something but the rewards were placeholder items, do we know what they are yet or are they still a secret
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    theres a final quest where you have to kill garrosh then the celestials give you something but the rewards were placeholder items, do we know what they are yet or are they still a secret
    Did I miss something? You do more after you get the cloak?

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Did I miss something? You do more after you get the cloak?
    after you get the legendary you get a quest to kill garrosh and then the celestials reward you with something.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Yeah, after you take down Garrosh, there is a quest to bring his heart or something back to the golden lotus, and there was a reward for turning in the quest. I wouldn't get too psyched up about it though, it's probably nothing that exciting, kinda like how we killed Lei Shen and Jaina/Lor'themar gave us a kickass banner...

The cloak is the legendary. If there was any more to it item wise we would know from the ptr.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    The cloak is the legendary. If there was any more to it item wise we would know from the ptr.
    like i said they were placeholder items. im asking whether or not they are still placeholder or if they are keeping it till live before we can find out.

we might get a mount or a pet or something like shadowmourne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Did you just ignore the body of the thread and make your reply? Because it was stated that there is a reward after the legendary, and the current reward is a placeholder. Blizzard is known to not reveal things until patches are within days of release.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I want the ability to turn on my cloak's blessing proc whenever, but that's just wishful thinking :P

It rewards you with a mount. Everyone thinks it's that wolf one, but it's actually Crabby. His action is spouting out random comments in /yell. You'll see.

MAYBE it's the storm crow! :O

i hope its a mount.

Deleted
    Hopefully it's an item that allows us to transmogrify our legendary cloaks. Seems like they didn't learn anything from all the Cataclysm complaints where horrible enchants would ruin transmog looks.

<_<

I think it's just quest, no special rewards as such. Maybe some valour points and an LFR quality epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Hopefully it's an item that allows us to transmogrify our legendary cloaks. Seems like they didn't learn anything from all the Cataclysm complaints where horrible enchants would ruin transmog looks.

<_<
    they said they dont plan on lifting the legendary transmog restriction soon. but you can always rebuy the epic version and use that for transmog

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I think it's just quest, no special rewards as such. Maybe some valour points and an LFR quality epic.
    would be pretty shitty to finish your legendary and get some lfr gear...

would be pretty shitty to finish your legendary and get some lfr gear...
    Well the reward is the Legendary itself. The quest seems to be just a special lore event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Judgment of the Black Prince

No rewards listed in the database.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    you got your legendary, you don't need anything else. especially if you got it exclusively from LFR.
    vanity items like we got from shadowmourne would actually be worth a whole lot more then just a legendary.

a legendary just collects dust a tabard or a mount or a pet can be carried with you your entire wow life

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Judgment of the Black Prince

is the quest where afterwards you go to the celestials still there or did they remove it?

ptr.wowdb.com/quests/33105-judgment-of-the-black-prince

If you read the what Wrathion says when he gives you that very quest...
    I have no reward to offer you. I have already done everything in my power to ensure that you succeed. You are on your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    is the quest where afterwards you go to the celestials still there or did they remove it?
    The only other one I can find related to Garrosh is The Usurper which is still just copy-pasted from another quest.

The only other one I can find related to Garrosh is The Usurper which is still just copy-pasted from another quest.
    thats the one i meant. all the rewards are placeholder from the brawlers guild. i guess we wont know till live then