Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How will Garrosh be disposed of?

At first i was just kind of playfully thinking of him getting stuffed and mounted in the palace someplace for fun, (perhaps dressed as a butler holding towels outside one of the washrooms) and then really started to think about it.

If the horde decided on taking the moral high road like the pandaren did with respectfully burying the mogu after their revolution, then my guess would be an unmarked location someplace in Nagrand to protect against vandals or weirdos. Or maybe burial at sea, though then he could just turn up anyplace.

The real question is though, since he's all sha-corrupted, wouldnt that basically poison anyplace he was placed? If This was the case, then where would be a single place safe enough to store..that. We cant have sha-stuffed Nagrand, durotar, or anyplace else!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Throw him off the edge of Outland.

Deleted
    If he does die, then either send him back to Nagrand, or have something small next to his pops monument.

10+ Year Old Account
    No matter how bad an Orc was they still got the native treatment. So have a ceremony and burn his body like all orcs get.
    Aye mate

Now playing at a holographic emitter near you: Weekend at Garrosh's.

(Guest starring: Vol'jin, Baine, and Jaina as the puppeteers.)

10+ Year Old Account
    If he dies, I would hope his remains are returned to Nagrand. He's dead and should be returned to his home. He died doing what he thought was right, even if he did appear psychotic to the rest of us. That is assuming that the "corruption" (and I use that term loosely) dies along with him.

To be raised by Val'kyr in secret so he can serve Sylvanas

Thrall exploded a couple of Orcs in 5.3, let's just have him explode him and call it a day.

Either way, I'm sure Blizzard is going to explode him either way, they probably don't want to deal with the whole Arthas' body deal again.

Dumped into Stormwind canals.

10+ Year Old Account
    We eat him as a pig >
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Totally calling this right now

15+ Year Old Account
    Dont we loot his shoulderpads instead of actual body? Wouldd be something about him exploding/dissolving from the old god corruption

Erm - doesn't the video that was on the front page of MMO-Champ the other day which has a glimpse of the future from that Timeless Isle quest kinda implies that he survives but is locked in a box under the Temple of the White Tiger?

So, that's why we loot his armour - he doesn't die.

If he is killed i am sure he will taken back to nagrand for a ceremonial orc burial. Tho if he lives few options are ahead of us as nearly every one would have a justifyable claim to him

1: The Alliance imprison him in Dalaran and have him stand trial for his war crimes.
    2: The Horde imprison him with the darkspear being his jailors for his attempted genocide of them
    3: He is sent to pandaria and imprisoned and watched over by the shado-pan. He did after all destroy their sacred vale.

Of all those i say three is the most likely as i could see in patch 5.5 a small quest chain showing the alliance and horde arguing over who should get him. Taran Zhu steps in and tells them the shado-pan will take him and keep watch over him the rest of his days to insure the cycle of reprisals ends. They would also be the most likely to treat him fairly and most able to deal with the lingering sha/old god corruption should it manifest.

Edit:

To further my above theory i will explane a bit more

1: The alliance would most likely put him to death after a trial but this would anger the majority orcs who the horde are trying to bring back into the fold. It would also make the new warchief appear weak to let the alliance their sworn rival deal with a internal issue.

2: The alliance on the other hand wouldn't trust fair justice in their minds to be met out to hellscream in horde hands. They may suspect he could be freed by orcs still loyal to him and disloyal to the most likely new none orc warchief. On the other hand the Darkspear would be likely to torture and kill hellscream angering not only the orcs but some others in the horde aswell. Now the order may not come from Vol'jin but a few trolls taking it on themselves is not unlikely.
    Last edited by Rumred; 2013-09-05 at 09:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blender hopefully. I mean you see how he loved those metal spikes and sticking people on them, it be the most ironic method, making him into a blueberry milkshake
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoved in an endless trash bin, full of old gods.

Quote Originally Posted by championknight View Post
    That would be so funny, stomping around Sylvanas's throne room screaming and shouting and flailing his arms around in torment for the rest of eternity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by championknight View Post
    That really would be funny, Sylvanas needs a replacement for Varimathras tbh and I'm sure she would take great pleasure in ordering Garrosh around : /

Quote Originally Posted by Sensui06 View Post
    1: The Alliance imprison him in Dalaran and have him stand trial for his war crimes.
    2: The Horde imprison him with the darkspear being his jailors for his attempted genocide of them
    3: He is sent to pandaria and imprisoned and watched over by the shado-pan. He did after all destroy their sacred vale.

Of all those i say three is the most likely as i could see in patch 5.5 a small quest chain showing the alliance and horde arguing over who should get him. Taran Zhu steps in and tells them the shado-pan will take him and keep watch over him the rest of his days to insure the cycle of reprisals ends. They would also be the most likely to treat him fairly and most able to deal with the lingering sha/old god corruption should it manifest.
    Given how useless Taran Zhu and his Shado-Pan have been so far in cleaning up pretty much every mess (which we as Horde and Alliance have admittedly caused, but still) I really hope both sides laugh in his face if he proposes that.

An NPC named Winston Wolfe, probably disguised as a Frostwolf orc, will come forth and tell us how to dispose of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.