Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxz View Post
    Congratz warriors you have been given old hunter tier set. Amazing work with non creative art team.
    Dude, what are you talking about?

Deleted
    want to see comments.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dang, that Warrior set looks sick! Almost like the Ulduar set.

When I am ready to resub, that warrior pvp set wil be a must for transmog!!

A glowing butt and crotch? Really? ;-)

This warrior set is so much better than the T16 warrior set. Maybe I'll go pvp just for transmog
    Mother pus bucket!

That Warrior set is ugly as hell! It's plain and boring with a retarded helm and even worse shoulders. I'm glad I can cover that crap up.

They could get rid of all of these LFR problems if they would just make the gear lockout shared with the other difficulties. Kill a boss in normal, cant get loot from the same boss in LFR that week but if you want to practice or test someone for your guild its available. I know some people will still be angry at being "forced" to do LFR for the bosses they cant do in normal but I really have no sympathy for people with no self control that ruin their own gaming experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    They could get rid of all of these LFR problems if they would just make the gear lockout shared with the other difficulties. Kill a boss in normal, cant get loot from the same boss in LFR that week but if you want to practice or test someone for your guild its available. I know some people will still be angry at being "forced" to do LFR for the bosses they cant do in normal but I really have no sympathy for people with no self control that ruin their own gaming experience.
    That would mean all difficulties would have to share loot rules, and N/H don't use the same loot system as LFR/Flex. Wouldn't be a bad idea though for LFR and Flex to share though, so you could only get loot from one.

I suppose it could work that if you ran N/H already, you wouldn't get anything from LFR/Flex. It definitely could not work the other way around though, and everyone would run LFR/Flex first.

Blah Blah Blah. We're Blizzard and we'll do whatever we want regardless if the community wants no more gating...

Those shoulders are awful. What is with this asymmetrical shoulder bullshit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tython View Post
    Blah Blah Blah. We're Blizzard and we'll do whatever we want regardless if the community wants no more gating...
    Some of the community do, some do not, this is the problem (and the problem with everything Blizzard do) they will never please everyone.

I am only a normal raider and I am very glad LFR and Flex is gated.

It bothers me seeing all these buffs to specs that are already solid, yet Fury gets no love. I don't care about polearms :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zannypants View Post
    Oh no, another spec might be on the same level as destro, what a horrible thing to think about.
    Affliction is a DOT spec, not a burst spec like destro.
    if you give affliction DOT pressure and burst like destro, there'd be no point playing destro.
    but like salty said, seems to be a tooltip fix so my worries were misplaced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    They could get rid of all of these LFR problems if they would just make the gear lockout shared with the other difficulties. Kill a boss in normal, cant get loot from the same boss in LFR that week but if you want to practice or test someone for your guild its available.
    THat would be stupid.

"Hey, dude, wanna come along for SoO? We need to fill an extra spot"

"No, I already ran LFR this week, so I wouldn't be able to get loot"

"Oh... well, next week, don't run LFR, because we might have a spot open again."

I know some people will still be angry at being "forced" to do LFR for the bosses they cant do in normal but I really have no sympathy for people with no self control that ruin their own gaming experience.
    I have no sympathy for them right now the way things are
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    THat would be stupid.

"Hey, dude, wanna come along for SoO? We need to fill an extra spot"

"No, I already ran LFR this week, so I wouldn't be able to get loot"

"Oh... well, next week, don't run LFR, because we might have a spot open again."

I have no sympathy for them right now the way things are
    Hey dude want to come to my normal SoS this week?
    GC:Na dude already ran it on heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    Hey dude want to come to my normal SoS this week?
    GC:Na dude already ran it on heroic
    Heroic raiding guilds =/= random pug groups
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    everybody =

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    Those shoulders are awful. What is with this asymmetrical shoulder bullshit?
    Symmetry is boring, asymmetry is interesting. Your comment on the matter is proof of this. The only real way you could disprove this is by counting all the unsaid comments that people were just not interested in making.

I'm sorry maybe that wasn't fair because that element of design is completely objectionable. But in a world of forced symmetry, things do end up tending to be more interesting when they deviate from the norm. But in all other judgement of this set, asymmetry is not the worst element in this design. Rather, the design is a little unbalance, and thus asymmetry has somewhat failed. This is especially achieved when the shoulders begin to glow. Again, this is all an opinion. But all-in-all I feel like this set looks pretty cool.

Deleted
    Gotta love the homogenization-to-the-death trend continue...
    All healers now have officially identical group heals. Why even bother having different animations?

To all the people asking for a 4th spec next xpac or asking for new classes, I always wonder why, when even the specs and classes we have are essentially being reduced to differently animated versions of the three classes Tank, DPS and Healer.