Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sort of, but I could become used to it.

I'd trade my good hair genes to be a few inches taller anyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I started shaving it when my hair started to thin a little bit, never looked back.
    Much prefer this anyway to the endless wanking around in front of a mirror doing the hair every day.

take shower, 1 towel sweep and presto... ready to go

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. There is nothing you can do to stop it so why worry about it.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I'm not male so this automatically disqualifies me from the thread, but I started getting grey hairs in my head at age 20, I have very, very thick abundance in hair, but there are ways for your body to go 'fuck you' in other ways.

It's just life. I've grown to just accept it being there. I don't even dye it.

And to be honest I'm not a huge 'men must have perfect flowing norse god locks!' type person. I've had a crush my age who was pretty much bald as a newborn.

Don't fear it, the fear makes you loose confidence, and that's the trait that will cost you.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

No, in fact I shave to be bald. I hate my curvy hair, it is impossible to have any manly haircut with this girlie shit.

I'm 24 and thinning, a couple of my cousins we're completely bald by 30. My plan is just to keep it buzzed like I have my whole life and rock that shizz.

Deleted
    wouldnt be able to tell if I did. I shave My head with a razor anyway

I already have somewhat rare hair but i dont fear going bald.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    I'm only 20 and I've noticed a few grey hairs, but I have absolutely nothing to fear on the baldness front. My hair is stupidly thick, grows really fast and not a single person in my family has gone bald - my granddad who's 86 still has a full head of hair (albeit, a bit thinner than normal, but he's 86 after all).

Quote Originally Posted by Tintenkiller View Post
    I started getting grey hair around 22. Was working one day and suddenly a co-worker leans over and shouts out all surprised "Oh my, you're already getting grey hair!". Was a bit awkward but then we laughed about it.

And I'm always near a heart attack after taking a shower and looking in the drain - because there's always this huge ball of hair clogging everything up. But I'm 29 now and didn't really loose any hair on my head, even tho I still clog up the drain like some kind of animal since my teens. I loose hair EVERYWHERE but thank god it doesn't seem to affect my hair at all.
    Even tho I once HAD a little bald spot close to my forehead - it was a small circle, around 3cm diameter. Really weird! But my long hair covered it up, so nobody besides me knew it was there. I had it for like a year or two and than it vanished again. I was really freaked out by that! I think it was due to stress, because I was having a rough time back then.

So yeah, I always was a bit scared of that. I know that this thread is mostly targeted at males but still wanted to share that
    Even before my hair started thinning, I used to *ahem* shed...a lot. And when I was in highschool, between me and my sister our shower drain was a nightmare. :P

Deleted
    Yes or well I fear that I will get even thinner hair then I have now, which is ALOT thinner then like 2 years ago, but it has stopped thinning for now atleast and aslong its not to greasy and such its possible to still have it so you wont really being able see through it, but its abit restricting tho one possible hairstyles

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I shave my head.

I noticed a receding hairline and thinning on the top of my head, so I just said "screw it."
    well played, there's nothing worse than nearly bald man trying to hide it
    myself, not afraid, but I'd prefer not to go bald

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    A little, yeah. My grandfather and uncles on both sides are bald or balding. I figure I'll just shave it off eventually. Right now I've only got a receding hairline, but if I start losing it on top/near the back, I'll definitely shave it off. I'll likely need to get some sun to keep my head from looking ridiculous at first, but I think most people go through that transition.

Deleted
    I am 30 next year and have all of my hair, so I am not too worried, no one in my entire family is bald either.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Nope, I know Ill go bald pretty soon, but i don't care cause its not like my hair is useful for anything. I have no mate and no plans of getting one or offspring, so whatever strangers think about how I look is as important to me as used toilet paper in a public restroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    I have a long thick hair up to my ass, I would definitely like to lose a good portion of it in the future. Not full bald, but semi bald kinda.

Deleted
    I used to. I wore a hat almost every day, kept my hair long (which was a mistake) and was really discouraged about it. I first started noticing it when i was 15 orso, and now 10 years later its so thin i cant do anything about it. One night I got drunk and asked a friend of mine to cut my hair down to 1cm, and he completely failed and shaved it all off. It looked so fucking bad but I felt a huge relief about not having to worry about my hair anymore. A few hours later that night i was pissed off to no end, i just decided that I would rock it and so I did. I keep it around 5mm but I know that eventually I will have to shave it again however since I've had it so short people wont notice a difference anyway.

Before he shaved my head i was really self concious about it and now a few weeks down the line I've learned to live with it and my confidence has grown a great deal, and I'm willing to bet that a good confidence is much sexier than a full hair. Don't be afraid to buzz it all off guys, it will make you feel better and you WILL get used to it and eventually like it. Don't be the guy that drags it on until you are hairless on top, it just looks stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Yes.
    Every god damn day.
    My grandfather was near-bald at 19.

I'm currently 20, but it seems to still be growing fine, thank god.
    My father started balding in the middle at about 40.

Probably doesn't help I dye/straighten and use heaps of product in my hair nearly every day, but eh.
    Interesting bit of information. It's better to look at your mother's father than at your own father.

I'm hairy as hell, so I don't fear it... my mate had the same problems though.

Anyways, there isn't much for me to say, there are two alternatives, either the person accepts his situation and learn to roll with what they got or they do something about. Some people can really pull it off(shaving the head or cutting it, really really short), my buddy is one of them.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...