What happens to Klaxxi rep in 5.4?

I could have missed something (probably), but even after searching here on the site I don't see mention of it. What happens to the Klaxxi reputation come 5.4? I mean it doesn't make sense to me to have an exalted level reputation with a faction that we end up fighting in the SoO raids with the Klaxxi Paragons encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your still be able to. Think of it as the quests and rep and all events happening in the dread wastes is what happens in the past, and the klaxxi you fight in org is the present.

Blizzard explains this shit away to us thinking we're buy it.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by jader View Post
    I could have missed something (probably), but even after searching here on the site I don't see mention of it. What happens to the Klaxxi reputation come 5.4? I mean it doesn't make sense to me to have an exalted level reputation with a faction that we end up fighting in the SoO raids with the Klaxxi Paragons encounter.
    It is a weird idea that I can be going through a round of dailies for them when your LFR queue pops to kill them, then you come out and turn in 2 more quests to the dudes you just killed/subdued.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Your still be able to. Think of it as the quests and rep and all events happening in the dread wastes is what happens in the past, and the klaxxi you fight in org is the present.

This,

Basically anything in Outlands is "a look back in time to when outlands was current" same for wrath and cata zones. With Mop the zones that are not changed to reflect the changes in the latest patches just consider it as a look back in time to 5.0 etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

And you should. Linear storytelling progression is tied to location. Thats why there're still kobolds in Elwynn mines.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    One of my chars is friendly with the Zandalari, but they're still all red on Thunder Isle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asiding from TBC and WotLK, you should always look at it as a timeline.

Like how Hakkar was in Sunken Temple, but there he was again in Zul Gurub.