[TV] Futurama finale

So after running a long time from 1999-2003 and then 2008-2013, Futurama has finally ended as of now. The last episode is called ''Meanwhile'', and its about Fry asking Leela to marry him (putted spoiler tags if you want the plot to be a suprise).

To those who watched it, what did you think of it? I personally think it was a great series finale, and the ending made me a bit sad that the show is finally over. I think it could've used a bit more laughs trough. I'd rate it a 4/5

Futurama is not entirely gone forever, they will appear in a crossover episode with The Simpsons

Deleted
    Honestly,
    It was one of the worst episode's I have seen. For the final episode I was expecting some sort of special, maybe a double or triple episode feature. Not something that only dealt with what it did, it felt extremely rushed and without giving much away, almost like they had run completely out of idea's. Terrible ending for a great series.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was a perfect finale, wrapping up (or at least giving some finality) to the Fry Leela storyline while also dealing with cool time travel mechanics. I loved the idea of the time button and going around again etc.

I don't think it will be gone forever, maybe a movie or it may return in some form, but this capped the new seasons off perfectly.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    I thought it was a perfect finale, wrapping up (or at least giving some finality) to the Fry Leela storyline while also dealing with cool time travel mechanics. I loved the idea of the time button and going around again etc.
    I don't think it will be gone forever, maybe a movie or it may return in some form, but this capped the new seasons off perfectly.
    as a season finale, it was fine. However by all accounts, this was a Series Finale and as such should have had some sort of special episode.

Deleted
    The show should have ended with the Encyclopod "movie" at the end of the 3 parts, going through the wormhole and back to the title sequence opening was a great idea.

We all know Futurama will be back anyway.
    Mr Groening may need another Ferrari at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    So after running a long time from 1999-2003 and then 2008-2013, Futurama has finally ended as of now. The last episode is called ''Meanwhile'', and its about Fry asking Leela to marry him (putted spoiler tags if you want the plot to be a suprise).

To those who watched it, what did you think of it? I personally think it was a great series finale, and the ending made me a bit sad that the show is finally over. I think it could've used a bit more laughs trough. I'd rate it a 4/5

Futurama is not entirely gone forever, they will appear in a crossover episode with The Simpsons
    Personally I really liked it finally a real ending to it that also left it open.

I watched both its original air and the reair later last night. I really enjoyed it and it sucks to see Futurama finally end but at lease it was a real ending.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post

I agree and I want a time botton lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    It was meh. I love the show and its one of my top 3 but it was getting stale and not as enjoyable.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max