XP buffs not working?

I just started Pandaria on my monk today. I did the daily and received the Enlightenment buff that gives 20% more XP. I also went to the Darkmoon Faire and rode the carousel for the an extra 10%.

Quests in my quest log show that I should be getting ~188k but I am only receiving ~155k. What gives? Am I missing something here?

Did you die? DMF buff does not carry through death.

I know that and I did not die.

As far as I'm concerned, the daily buff for monks past 85+ only gives mastery and no longer +xp.

Edit: Seems that I'm wrong. Gosh, I'd kill for a better memory. Well in this case it's either bugged, or doesn't stack, or is additive w/e
    Last edited by Pokot; 2013-09-06 at 12:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everett View Post
    I just started Pandaria on my monk today. I did the daily and received the Enlightenment buff that gives 20% more XP. I also went to the Darkmoon Faire and rode the carousel for the an extra 10%.

Quests in my quest log show that I should be getting ~188k but I am only receiving ~155k. What gives? Am I missing something here?
    All I can think of is that the Monk buff is exclusive. Not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokot View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, the daily buff for monks past 85+ only gives mastery and no longer +xp.
    It only gives mastery when you're max level.

OP: Try the DMF hat, it's the same exact thing, so see if that works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might not be stackable?