Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I noticed something on H Malk attempts last night that could be useful knowledge. I noticed on two separate occasions that when I was moving and got targeted by that thing that shoots me up in the air and spawns an add, I didn't get shot up in the air. The add still spawned, but I just kept moving as normal and avoided the damage or being flung up.

Now, of course, this isn't a make or break thing since movement will be restricted by orbs and if you disengage the landing then damage isn't a huge deal to manage. However, since we've been two healing it, I find that any avoidable damage makes a huge difference in my own survivability.

This is regarding HC Garrosh 10.

If you're in a raid grp with limited stuns, you can call dips on a specific pack with your Binding Shot. Now I know this has been brought up in this thread before, though under the understanding that you can only stun 2 out of the 3 in a pack in Jade Temple (1st Transition). However, when facing Garrosh as you enter the Jade Temple, the top left pack can all be stunned, even though you only place your Binding Shot to stun 2 of the 3.

I have done this several tries with all adds in that specific pack being stunned. Though I have not experienced this behavior on the two other packs I have been assigned to; first left & right pack as you'd enter the Jade Temple transition. Ergo, this could just be a "bug" on the last pack(s)(I assume the behavior will be the same on the opposite pack, ergo top right.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    This is regarding HC Garrosh 10.

If you're in a raid grp with limited stuns, you can call dips on a specific pack with your Binding Shot. Now I know this has been brought up in this thread before, though under the understanding that you can only stun 2 out of the 3 in a pack in Jade Temple (1st Transition). However, when facing Garrosh as you enter the Jade Temple, the top left pack can all be stunned, even though you only place your Binding Shot to stun 2 of the 3.

I have done this several tries with all adds in that specific pack being stunned. Though I have not experienced this behavior on the two other packs I have been assigned to; first left & right pack as you'd enter the Jade Temple transition. Ergo, this could just be a "bug" on the last pack(s)(I assume the behavior will be the same on the opposite pack, ergo top right.)
    http://i.imgur.com/ZJud7wW.png
    Courtesy of Dela.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    I didn't recall reading the tip in the post here, but yea exactly like that picture, it doesn't even have to be well place, making it very easy to use on the run.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite confident you can stun all 3 adds, in all 5 packs. I've been doing it on the first left one myself. Just a matter of placing the arrow correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    I'm quite confident you can stun all 3 adds, in all 5 packs. I've been doing it on the first left one myself. Just a matter of placing the arrow correctly.
    Ya, their hitbox is quite.. strange lol.
    Last edited by timoseewho; 2013-12-18 at 11:23 AM.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all

So Camo/FD to break Siegecrafter's sawblades seems to work sometimes and not others. Is there a rationale behind it? Do you have to be in stealth for it to work or does a simple camo work? And can it be resisted? Someone mentioned overload breaking camo to me but I've seen it go out even when overload doesn't.

Also I believe you have to be in FD/Camo at the end of the cast, any other point of time is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    So Camo/FD to break Siegecrafter's sawblades seems to work sometimes and not others. Is there a rationale behind it? Do you have to be in stealth for it to work or does a simple camo work? And can it be resisted? Someone mentioned overload breaking camo to me but I've seen it go out even when overload doesn't.

Also I believe you have to be in FD/Camo at the end of the cast, any other point of time is irrelevant.
    I only use FD and it works all the time (though I make sure I have a cancelaura for the cloak proc).

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    I only use FD and it works all the time (though I make sure I have a cancelaura for the cloak proc).
    I hate that lousy proc sometimes ;w; Alrighty, thanks for clarifying. Is it possible for the proc to happen while you are FDing? I have a feeling I've sort of lay down but woken up to spam the cloak proc a few times though I don't know if it procced just before the FD or during.
    Last edited by gulder; 2013-12-20 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    I hate that lousy proc sometimes ;w; Alrighty, thanks for clarifying. Is it possible for the proc to happen while you are FDing? I have a feeling I've sort of lay down but woken up to spam the cloak proc a few times though I don't know if it procced just before the FD or during.
    It can, and it will hit your current target. Though if you have no target, it will just run out and hit nothing, of course. I am certain that you can be FD'd and still see your proc hit stuff even as you lay down.

I could have sworn this was already listed, but it doesn't seem to be in the original post. During Sha of Pride Heroic, you can close multiple rifts with one disengage. My personal record is three. It can be tricky to line up correctly. they have to be close enough that you can cover them in a single disengage obviously, but it works and can be a huge help sometimes.

(I believe heroic leap works for this as well for warriors, but not positive on that.)

Quote Originally Posted by thejeremyftw View Post
    I could have sworn this was already listed, but it doesn't seem to be in the original post. During Sha of Pride Heroic, you can close multiple rifts with one disengage. My personal record is three. It can be tricky to line up correctly. they have to be close enough that you can cover them in a single disengage obviously, but it works and can be a huge help sometimes.

(I believe heroic leap works for this as well for warriors, but not positive on that.)
    For the dummy in me, could you go over positioning a bit for this? I'd love to try but want to be able to picture it in my head what you're saying.
    My hunter is the genetic love child of Liam Neeson, the Dos Equis guy and Chuck Norris. You lose.

<broken image snip>

Quote Originally Posted by Nuadu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thejeremyftw View Post

For the dummy in me, could you go over positioning a bit for this? I'd love to try but want to be able to picture it in my head what you're saying.
    Yes. Could you please elaborate? I would like a better understanding of this before I make it into a tip.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Nuadu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Yes. Could you please elaborate? I would like a better understanding of this before I make it into a tip.
    I guess he means that rifts close just buy jumping over them(disengage being a long jump). Though I never had a try where there actually are 1+ rifts on the ground close enough for this.

These are great, thanks. Long read but worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    I guess he means that rifts close just buy jumping over them(disengage being a long jump). Though I never had a try where there actually are 1+ rifts on the ground close enough for this.
    I guess I'll have to wait until someone shines some light on the subject. I don't want to put up a tip that doesn't work or is very hard to do without specification.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

On Sha of Pride heroic, their are "Rifts" you close by simply walking over them. Im assuming hes saying by disengaging over 2 or more you can close them all and only gain one debuff.

yeah
    i use glyph of disengage on that fight and hope there is 2 rifts close together that i can get 2 rifts at once and a good thing is that you dont take the damage from taking the rift if u disengage vs walking over it

As of today, does disengage to/from blackfuse belt works? i wont be able to test it myself this week. so if anyone can kindly confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I guess I'll have to wait until someone shines some light on the subject. I don't want to put up a tip that doesn't work or is very hard to do without specification.
    Rifts are voidzones on the floor that you close by walking over. When you walk over them, they explode and apply a debuff that makes you unable to close another for a minute. The delay from the rift exploding and the debuff applying to you means that if you stand next to a rift, disengage over it, and during the disengage, fly over/clip another zone, you'll close both and then get the debuff. It can be done by alot of classes and abilities - even nitro boosts work.