Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    And Thrall is creatively dead.
    whats that, the sound of not caring in the distance? Was that an attempt as a low blow?

about time you realized the difference between good guys and bad guys people.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you want me to accept what you regard of the character, well heres a suggestion, why don't you accept how I've hated the character from the get go, he's an asshole and one whos deserving of hate, and I've learned to just ride with that, rather then preaching some bs about how he's a benefit to the story. He's a tool, any other character could have stood in his place and done the same thing he did.
    I'm not the one invading an appreciation thread to spew my spiteful rhetoric, Trassk. You are. You're so self-absorbed with your own perception that you cannot physically accept the fact that not everyone agrees with your point of view. You're going to come to terms with this if you're every going to make it in a professional setting.

Every man woman and child that reads these forums knows your point of view. We get it. This is a thread for those of us that actually like him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McCronCronz View Post
    One person riding his dick, the other doing anything to diss him. He's the best Warchief the Horde has ever had, have fun with the next guy who just sits there and never to be heard of again.
    you know.. you just highlighted how, I don't need to say much more on this, I mean its sad how people have such messed up ethics in a fictional game as it is anyway to like such a character as Garrosh.. but to go to this extreme to try and win some sense of victory on a forum, its just funny now.

I imagine a dark dank room with all garrosh fans in a circle, not having seen the light of day for several weeks after he's dead, in denial over it. Most amusing.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Was that an attempt as a low blow?
    Are you taking an insult to a video game character as a personal attack?
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Every man woman and child that reads these forums knows your point of view. We get it. This is a thread for those of us that actually like him.
    Every time i made a post about my appreciation for Thrall or another character, it got ripped apart by your clowns, so, its only fair I get to laugh about the fact not only do you have the worst taste in character, but said character will be dead soon.
    Fairs fair in love and war.
    #boycottchina

Yeah that Garrosh, he was something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you taking an insult to a video game character as a personal attack?
    Ask yourself such. I'm just giving my opinion about a fictional character. apparently people don't like that.
    #boycottchina

How can you appreciate a guy who systematically destroyed the horde as it was, who killed one leader and tried to kill another, who spits in the faces of every non-orc out there, and even goes as far to say in the 5.4 trailer all other races are not part of his horde.

If you appreciate him for being an asshole, thats fine, by all means do so, maybe theres people who likes assholes and so find that connection to garrosh, like twilight fans find a connection to soulless deadpans like bella. But people really need to stop deluding themselves that he's something he isn't.
    Because its a character...in a game, not a real dude. You can appreciate it because it sets up a great raid. We're not saying you should like him...that would be weird even if he was a good guy considering...well, he's not real...but you can appreciate the CHARACTER.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time i made a post about my appreciation for Thrall or another character, it got ripped apart by your clowns, so, its only fair I get to laugh about the fact not only do you have the worst taste in character, but said character will be dead soon.
    Fairs fair in love and war.
    If you are attempting to justify your own immaturity because others are immature, then you're only hurting your argument.
    Stop with the ad hominems. It's a video game. No reason for personal attacks. At any rate, if you actually paid attention to what I wrote in your Thrall threads, I agreed with you for the most part. However, never once did you stay only on appreciation of Thrall, but used them as kickboards to attack Garrosh. Your true love in this game is your scorn for Garrosh, not your appreciation of Thrall.

Y'all just needa chill

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask yourself such. I'm just giving my opinion about a fictional character. apparently people don't like that.
    I'm not the one considering an insult to a video character as a "low blow." You are.

Deleted
    i got a feeling this trassk person will be the one most hurt once garrosh is dead and gone from the game, as he wont have anything to post about.

its gonna be an illidan/maiev relationship... "you are nothing without me..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bormes View Post
    Because its a character...in a game, not a real dude. You can appreciate it because it sets up a great raid. We're not saying you should like him...that would be weird even if he was a good guy considering...well, he's not real...but you can appreciate the CHARACTER.
    Which is fair enough, see your argument works because, as you say, he's a character they has set up for a raid boss and all the shit that came from his actions.

Just having people say 'he's the best warchief ever' gets really tiring, and having people criticize me about 'its a game get over it' that that kind of doctrine, I just feel it necessary to point out why he's not, and infact why he's the worst thing to happen to the horde in years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    i got a feeling this trassk person will be the one most hurt once garrosh is dead and gone from the game, as he wont have anything to post about.

its gonna be an illidan/maiev relationship... "you are nothing without me..."
    oh no, i was content before Garrosh came along, infact I don't recall hating any character in the series before he popped up. So he'll just be a blister i'll enjoy popping.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Which is fair enough, see your argument works because, as you say, he's a character they has set up for a raid boss and all the shit that came from his actions.

Just having people say 'he's the best warchief ever' gets really tiring, and having people criticize me about 'its a game get over it' that that kind of doctrine, I just feel it necessary to point out why he's not, and infact why he's the worst thing to happen to the horde in years.

- - - Updated - - -

oh no, i was content before Garrosh came along, infact I don't recall hating any character in the series before he popped up. So he'll just be a blister i'll enjoy popping.
    until thrall becomes a raid boss

10+ Year Old Account
    until thrall becomes a raid boss
    "I'm gonna try to low blow at you by taking a swing at your obvious fav character in the series".
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    "I'm gonna try to low blow at you by taking a swing at your obvious fav character in the series".
    low blow right in the fictional character

low blow right in the fictional character
    Dont forget that he hated Garrosh before it was cool to do so, he is like a Nostradamus of the Warcraft universe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Dont forget that he hated Garrosh before it was cool to do so, he is like a Nostradamus of the Warcraft universe
    I didn't predict the future, I just hated him from the get go.
    #boycottchina

Garrosh, I don't know if its his character, or his voice, or his eyes, but something about him. It's like a river of love flowing into your heart, straight from the loins of the son of Hellscream. I dare say this Garrosh fellow was a fine man, a kind man, an attractive man. However, he was not without his failures, as his overwhelming care for ll that is evil has driven him to do some awful things. What a character i say if I may speak for myself thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Garrosh, I don't know if its his character, or his voice, or his eyes, but something about him. It's like a river of love flowing into your heart, straight from the loins of the son of Hellscream. I dare say this Garrosh fellow was a fine man, a kind man, an attractive man. However, he was not without his failures, as his overwhelming care for ll that is evil has driven him to do some awful things. What a character i say if I may speak for myself thank you.
    maybe you should go search for him on ygallery then.
    #boycottchina