Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    <FAKKIN RAWR>
    Damn Trassk, that was even faster than usual for you, bravo sir.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I didn't predict the future, I just hated him from the get go.
    Yes you hated Garrosh back in the TBC beta when they first added him because he was such a hatefull character in the first place, i mean he was sitting there near a bonfire pretending to be a lamb while plotting to kill huge amounts of people he never heard off on the other planet he never visited and become the Emperor of such planet.

Makes my blood boil just thinking of that monster back then, unpmh!

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Yes you hated Garrosh back in the TBC beta when they first added him because he was such a hatefull character in the first place, i mean he was sitting there near a bonfire pretending to be a lamb while plotting to kill huge amounts of people he never heard off on the other planet he never visited and become the Emperor of such planet.

I think you didn't read the quest text in the nagrand quests. TBC garrosh was a damn prick. you were going around exterminating all the enemies of garadar and saving his people's necks and his answer would always be to complain, QQ, kick the stuff you brought to him and say stuff like "granny is dying, I'm not fit for leadership, I'll screw up like my daddy, garadar is screwed!"

when it's about garrosh, there were 2 sorts of people in TBC: the ones that didn't read quest text, and the ones that hated that stupid crybaby.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I think you didn't read the quest text in the nagrand quests. TBC garrosh was a damn prick. you were going around exterminating all the enemies of garadar and saving his people's necks and his answer would always be to complain, QQ, kick the stuff you brought to him and say stuff like "granny is dying, I'm not fit for leadership, I'll screw up like my daddy, garadar is screwed!"

when it's about garrosh, there were 2 sorts of people in TBC: the ones that didn't read quest text, and the ones that hated that stupid crybaby.
    Actually i did and nobody hated Garrosh back then even the roleplaying bloggers like Trassk who claim they hated him from the start are prob lying.

Garrosh's behaviour in TBC was expected, he thought his father damned his entire race and he was depressed + the "granny" was dying. You dont expect from someone who is in that kind of situation to be all rainbows and unicorns and lets make love children of flowers.

Hate for Garrosh started in Ulduar patch during the confrontation and that was mainly from alliance side, after that Blizzard was already preparing him to be killed and even Chris Metzen stated that "Horde should not fear because Horde's favorite son is coming back as Warchief soon"

Garrosh's behaviour in TBC was expected, he thought his father damned his entire race and he was depressed + the "granny" was dying. You dont expect from someone who is in that kind of situation to be all rainbows and unicorns and lets make love children of flowers.
    you save garadar from the broken, the ogres and the demons, and get his people an offering of peace from the other ogres. you essentially saved his people from all of their enemies. he kicks the offering away and says it's all useless, that garadar is damned anyway because granny is dying. that's pathetic.

I didn't expect him to be all rainbows. I expected him to grow some balls and act like a leader, or be decent and pass the leadership to someone else who would get the job done. "Oh I'm so sad" is not an excuse for acting as a poor leader.

and yes, he was the leader. there's a quest there that refers to him as a bad leader, and the quest's name is "The Impotent Leader".

which means garrosh is bad at leadership and his little timmy has a hard time getting up lol

you save garadar from the broken, the ogres and the demons, and get his people an offering of peace from the other ogres. you essentially saved his people from all of their enemies. he kicks the offering away and says it's all useless, that garadar is damned anyway because granny is dying. that's pathetic.

I didn't expect him to be all rainbows. I expected him to grow some balls and act like a leader, or be decent and pass the leadership to someone else who would get the job done. "Oh I'm so sad" is not an excuse for acting as a poor leader.

and yes, he was the leader. there's a quest there that refers to him as a bad leader, and the quest's name is "The Impotent Leader".

which means garrosh is bad at leadership and his little timmy has a hard time getting up lol
    Its a well known fact that depression can be cured in an instant especially if there are strangers running around and pestering you all the time

Also stooping to such lows to twist the words of a quest name to insult someones dick ? And i thought Trassk was obsessive...

Its a well known fact that depression can be cured in an instant especially if there are strangers running around and pestering you all the time

Also stooping to such lows to twist the words of a quest name to insult someones dick ? And i thought Trassk was obsessive...
    1 - as I said, depression is not an excuse to poor leadership. do it right or let someone else do it.

2 - it was just a joke, hence the "lol". don't take a joke about a game quest and a fictional character as a personal insult.

EDIT: I wish my main was a gnome warlock so I could do another joke about the "lows" in your post, but alas, he's not
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-09-07 at 03:42 AM.

1 - as I said, depression is not an excuse to poor leadership. do it right or let someone else do it.

2 - it was just a joke, hence the "lol". don't take a joke about a game quest and a fictional character as a personal insult.

EDIT: I wish my main was a gnome warlock so I could do another joke about the "lows" in your post, but alas, he's not
    1. What is excuse for a poor leadership ?

2. I am not Trassk or you so dont project the "dont take joke about fictional character as personal insult" BS on me

1. What is excuse for a poor leadership ?

2. I am not Trassk or you so dont project the "dont take joke about fictional character as personal insult" BS on me
    1 - there's no excuse for poor leadership.

2 - I think you're mistaking me for someone else, sir. you could speak shit about my mother and I wouldn't take offense, as you would be talking about her, not me. I joined this discussion on page 5, didn't touch page 6, and than I came back to correct your post where you said no one hated garrosh and he was just "acting like a lamb". plenty of people hated him, they just didn't talk actively about him because he wasn't important to the story yet, but one of the first things people would say about him after he got a little important on WotLK was how much of a crybaby he was in nagrand. he was not acting like a lamb, he was acting like a prick.
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-09-07 at 03:55 AM.

1 - there's no excuse for poor leadership.

2 - I think you're mistaking me for someone else, sir. you could speak shit about my mother and I wouldn't take offense, as you would be talking about her, not me. I joined this discussion on page 5, didn't touch page 6, and than I came back to correct your post where you said no one hated garrosh and he was just "acting like a lamb". plenty of people hated him, they just didn't talk actively about him because he wasn't important to the story yet, but one of the first things people would say about him after he got a little important on WotLK was how much of a crybaby he was in nagrand. he was not acting like a lamb, he was acting like a prick.
    Post to Trassk with lamb was sarcasm and now i see i was arguing with Basic Campfire fans.

Post to Trassk with lamb was sarcasm and now i see i was arguing with Basic Campfire fans.
    if you want to know whose fan I am, I'm an arthas fan, a sylvanas fan, an illidan fan, a gallywix fan and especially, an archimonde fan. feel free to joke about them, I do it all the time

a good source of archimonde jokes is his signature spell: the finger of death lol

EDIT: add lord jaraxxus to that list, as well!

Last edited by checking facts; 2013-09-07 at 04:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so gonna think about you each week when I'm killing him in LFR or flexi
    Picture me laughing at you every time you inevitably wipe.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2013-09-07 at 06:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather

A character doesn't need to reach its "evil boiling point" for be hated. Garrosh had by the beginning a behavior that could have been disliked or even hated, because the character was designed around that.

Yeah in TBC Garrosh was not all full of pride and energy but still I found him pretty irritating, personally. Fuck all that "I'm ashamed of my father and I fear I'll do the same shit", that was a pathetic excuse of a person with a weak and fragile personality for sit in its own depression. He was NOT his father, he was just his father's son, and if Garrosh would ever had any balls, he would have just took his life, that had nothing to do with his father's life, and doing with it everything that he would have truly desired to do.

Jorin Deadeye had so much more personality despite the fact that his father was not a saint either, and rightfully bashed Garrosh for the "impotent whelp" that he was in the few quests you receive by him. Garrosh was weak, and needed the pride for his father for develop any sort of strained self-confidence, using it as a "shield" for hide all his doubts and insecurities (that surfaced even when Thrall chose him as the next Warchief).

As I already said I appreciate Garrosh as a villain excatly for this kind of flaws and the twisted way in which he tried to conquer them, but judging him as a person, hell, Garrosh is one of the worst kind of individuals imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Garrosh, I don't know if its his character, or his voice, or his eyes, but something about him. It's like a river of love flowing into your heart, straight from the loins of the son of Hellscream. I dare say this Garrosh fellow was a fine man, a kind man, an attractive man. However, he was not without his failures, as his overwhelming care for ll that is evil has driven him to do some awful things. What a character i say if I may speak for myself thank you.
    You clever boy, I know what you did there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda meh with Garrosh. I usually love awesome warrior heroes like Lothar, Grom and Varian along with characters outside of Warcraft like Guts from Berserk.
    But with Garrosh I did kinda make an exception, but because of my love of warrior heroes I can't say I actually dislike him and instead neither like or dislike him really.

His biggest flaw is his motivations. They have never been made 100% clear from the start and when they are mentioned will vary from writer to writer. Especially now he seems to be doing bad and destructive things simply to be bad and destructive. Heart of War shaped him up in a good way.

I actually looked forward to seeing him show up in 5.1. That moment where Gorehowl comes flying out of the blue and buries itself in that Mogu was awesome.

Read - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...h-hellscream/1
    Despite all of the problems with his story as a whole his short story was good and is definitely something you should read if you like Garrosh even a slither.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you know how I know Garrosh is pure evil. Blizzard made it very easy to spot.

Garrosh is a villain.. because he has Jaundice.

1. Yellowish discoloration of the whites of the eyes, skin, and mucous membranes caused by deposition of bile salts in these tissues. It occurs as a symptom of various diseases, such as hepatitis, that affect the processing of bile. Also called icterus.
    And has its well known, some of the biggest villians in movies and tv series, all suffer from Jaundice.

All yellow eyed characters are either doomed to become bad guys, or in denial about it.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-09-07 at 09:04 PM.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    All yellow eyed characters are either doomed to become bad guys, or in denial about it.
    Expect so see Chen in that situation in the future then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Expect so see Chen in that situation in the future then.
    Yes, perhaps Chen can be the example, and escape the fate that Jaundice has on him.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    if you want to know whose fan I am, I'm an arthas fan, a sylvanas fan, an illidan fan, a gallywix fan and especially, an archimonde fan. feel free to joke about them, I do it all the time

a good source of archimonde jokes is his signature spell: the finger of death lol

EDIT: add lord jaraxxus to that list, as well!
    Is that the best you can do ? "Crimson fist" is 100 times worse.

Deleted
    If Gul'dan was still around you'd still have a demographic of players who thinks he's the best thing to happen to the story, and even want him to be warchief.
    - - - Updated - - -.
    Gul'dan was one of the best things to happen to the story, he's also one of the greatest characters Blizzard ever created because of how twisted and evil he is. But I liked Garrosh as warchief in Cataclysm, I like his trash talking and his bravado. A shame he went turned into a psychopath but even as a villain I still really like Garrosh.

Its amazing how dumb or ignorant some people can be, in that they didn't learn anything from this cautionary tale.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so gonna think about you each week when I'm killing him in LFR or flexi

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Picture me laughing at you every time you inevitably wipe.
    The whole thinking of you while i kill Garrosh in "LFR or flexi" thing, too me just show maybe Garrosh was right we are "weak".

boy... oh boy... why can't I pick the Strong side.
    Last edited by Kioshi; 2013-09-07 at 09:22 PM.