Scroll of Resurrection

I've been wanting to get back into WoW to play with some friends, but I'm having some trouble with the SoR. My problem being, I don't know if I've used up my one SoR before, and I can't find anywhere to find out. I've looked in my subscription history and found that I had a used a 7 day free trial for the rise of the Zandalari patch, and a "10 day free" promotion back in 2011. I currently cannot accept a SoR, but I don't if it's because my account hasn't been inactive long enough or if I've already accept one before. How can I find out? Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had to be inactive before sometime in March (Forget exact day), 2012. If you were active past that point, you can't get one. You should be able to see your history of active subs...somewhere. Never quite had to look up mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Had to be inactive before sometime in March (Forget exact day), 2012. If you were active past that point, you can't get one. You should be able to see your history of active subs...somewhere. Never quite had to look up mine.
    Alright, thank you for you help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    March 4th.