Deleted

ilvl and SoG LFR

ello!
    Do we know what ilvl SoG requires? And is it the same ilvl req for all four wings or does it increase?

I think it was 496
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I doubt it increases, just from previous indications. MSV was 460, HoF/ToES was 470, and ToT was 480. 496 seems likely though, since ilvls have been increasing exponentially.

But that's all speculation, I have no idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    SoG? Siege of Garrosh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

They have already confirmed that SoO LFR will have a requirement of minimum average item level of 496.

Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/107...edule-9_4_2013
    Last edited by Lysakers; 2013-09-06 at 06:52 AM.